Looking for script like this site

Question

Well, I am new in this section but old on neowin. I appreciate help we get on this site from you guys. I want to know any clone script or site which this one is using:

Also if it is not possible, what if I hire some developers for this job to make me site like that, how much cost I have to incur at least, some rough idea?

Only on site development point not on server etc.

Hope you guys don't disappoint me and give me good info and ideas.

Basic theme of what I want:

Site where I post one show details and share more than one link for that show from different sites so people can go for whatever they like.

Regards

5 answers to this question

They could be using a heavily modified wordpress or other CMS.

Or it could be something that's entirely custom that they've made themselves.

Costing would depend on if you went with modifying an already existing CMS or having one built up from scratch, obviously the latter will cost you considerably more and take much longer.

EDIT: They're running that site on Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu), so it's either PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby or something similiar (not ASP/ASP.net)

They could be using a heavily modified wordpress or other CMS.

Or it could be something that's entirely custom that they've made themselves.

Costing would depend on if you went with modifying an already existing CMS or having one built up from scratch, obviously the latter will cost you considerably more and take much longer.

EDIT: They're running that site on Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu), so it's either PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby or something similiar (not ASP/ASP.net)

Whats the budget from doing this from scratch?

From there Job listings, I think they are on Ruby..

I don't know an exact figure but from scratch I'd hazzard a guess that you'd possibly be looking at no less than ?10,000 I would imagine as magento themes and modifications cost up to a few thousand each.

I don't know an exact figure but from scratch I'd hazzard a guess that you'd possibly be looking at no less than ?10,000 I would imagine as magento themes and modifications cost up to a few thousand each.

Out of my budget but still do you know any short method or some good to go template or script like this which meets my basic theme of what I want.

they use a multitude of stuff

We...

• Build SideReel.com and all the software behind-the-scenes
  • Develop RESTful services for internal use
  • Create data management and analysis tools that control the ingestion and processing of entertainment content, links, and metadata
  • Work with Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Memcache, Varnish, Passenger, JQuery, MongoDB, and other technologies