20 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/woman-blames-husband-for-obamas-re-election-allegedly-runs-him-over-with-her-suv/

[quote]
Ever since President Barack Obama won his bid for re-election there has been tons of Monday morning quarterbacking as Republicans and conservatives across the nation try to figure out just what went wrong.

One woman from Mesa, Ariz. decided that her husband was partly to blame for Obama

Posted

I had to read this twice.. Thought it was a joke..

Posted

We truly are getting "stupider" as human beings.
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='Dushmany' timestamp='1352775385' post='595315742']
I had to read this twice.. Thought it was a joke..
[/quote]

it might not be a joke but it's still funny XD

Posted

Must be more marital issues then they are talking about. Some serious issues going on in that family.

Posted

Well she brought some hardship on herself for a good while....Claim PMS much?

Posted

[quote name='*RedBull*' timestamp='1352779091' post='595315858']
Well she brought some hardship on herself for a good while....
[/quote]

Indeed - a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Posted

as stupid as the party she was rooting for. No offense but seriously? Republicans need to get their act together. Running a campaign based on hate and discrimination? Better luck next time choosing someone who isn't so obvious.

Posted

I just read the comment section for a laugh.

[url="http://www.theblaze.com/stories/woman-blames-husband-for-obamas-re-election-allegedly-runs-him-over-with-her-suv/#comments"]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/woman-blames-husband-for-obamas-re-election-allegedly-runs-him-over-with-her-suv/#comments[/url]

Posted

[quote name='O5M3L' timestamp='1352780266' post='595315886']
as stupid as the party she was rooting for. No offense but seriously? Republicans need to get their act together. Running a campaign based on hate and discrimination? Better luck next time choosing someone who isn't so obvious.
[/quote]
You're moron for thinking like that. Obama's plan is to drive the country deeper in debt to the point of bankruptcy. That's moronic. Obama care is the main vehicle to ruining the US.

Posted

[/quote]

I laugh at you.
1 person likes this

Posted

This day and age scares the hell out of me, shootings, robbery, terrorism and even our love ones trying to kill us over a bloody election. What on earth is this world coming to.

I am scared for what my kids are growing up into i really am.

Posted

[quote name='Perfect72' timestamp='1352775557' post='595315752']
We truly are getting "stupider" as Americans.[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

Posted

Somebody's off their meds. :s
1 person likes this

Posted

[/quote]

And which campaign DIDN'T do that? I'm talking EVERY campaign in every part of the election, in every state. The campaigns are nothing but a joke anymore!

[quote name='Lilrich' timestamp='1352808241' post='595316362']
This day and age scares the hell out of me, shootings, robbery, terrorism and even our love ones trying to kill us over a bloody election. What on earth is this world coming to.

I am scared for what my kids are growing up into i really am.
[/quote]

You and me both, brother!! :angry:

Posted

Classy :laugh:

Posted

[quote name='theyarecomingforyou' timestamp='1352808392' post='595316364']
Fixed it for you.
[/quote]

Aww, someone thinks he is superior, 'tis cute. ;)

You fixed nothing. It is the entire world.

Posted

[b]PHOENIX[/b] (Reuters) - An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.

Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.

Daniel Solomon, 36, was in critical condition at a local hospital, but is expected to survive, Gilbert police spokesman Sergeant Jesse Sanger said.

Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.

Witnesses reported the argument broke out on Saturday morning in a parking lot and escalated. Mrs Solomon then chased her husband around the lot with the car, yelling at him as he tried to hide behind a light pole, police said. He was struck after attempting to flee to a nearby street.

[url="http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down-husband-car-not-voting-045426220.html"]more[/url]

Posted

[i]Threads merged.[/i]

Posted

That's exactly what I feel like doing to people sometimes. :p
1 person likes this