Nexus 4 sells out in less than 1hour in UK

android central doesnt say battery sucks. it says it not removable. iphone survived with all those.

like LTE is a big deal outside US. LTE is there pretty much in US and on verizon. this is GSM so no question of LTE yet.

good troll. why are you getting butt hurt because your wp didnt sell like this.

And who the hell told you I own a Windows Phone? I do not. FYI, I have an iPhone 4S, Android HTC Inspire before that. Never a Windows phone.

What do most people who own smart phones like this do with it?

1. Take pictures and videos to share on their stupid social networks. So this phone is useless for that.

2. Ineffective voice dialing - I guess you are screwed if you wanna go hands-free while driving.

3. Slow Data speeds - well there goes your Facebook surfing and everything else internet related.

1. Useless? I wouldn't go as far as saying its useless. Have you see any HD clips and pictures taken by Nexus 4?

2. When I'm driving I would prefer not call anybody because of safety. If you are THAT into hands-free while driving....heh

3. Wow so slow so sad! BTW what speed you are having now?

And who the hell told you I own a Windows Phone? I do not. FYI, I have an iPhone 4S, Android HTC Inspire before that. Never a Windows phone.

iPhone!

That explains it.

BTW HSPA+21 is still faster than your iPhone 4S.

I missed the few minute window during which the Nexus 4 was available in .de because of a meeting. Great.

Well...hopefully the second batch will be there soon.

1. Useless? I wouldn't go as far as saying its useless. Have you see any HD clips and pictures taken by Nexus 4?

2. When I'm driving I would prefer not call anybody because of safety. If you are THAT into hands-free while driving....heh

3. Wow so slow so sad! BTW what speed you are having now?

iPhone!

That explains it.

BTW HSPA+21 is still faster than your iPhone 4S.

I never said my iPhone was better. What I am saying is, there are better Android alternatives out there such as the Galaxy S3, that's what I am saying. Not once did I mention that the iPhone or Windows phone for that matter, is better in any way. We are talking Android, not iPhone or Windows phone.

I never said my iPhone was better. What I am saying is, there are better Android alternatives out there such as the Galaxy S3, that's what I am saying. Not once did I mention that the iPhone or Windows phone for that matter, is better in any way. We are talking Android, not iPhone or Windows phone.

I never said you said your iPhone was better.

O a Samsung fan? Please tell me how much Galaxy S3 costs? Retail price please, not subsidized price.

I never said you said your iPhone was better.

O a Samsung fan? Please tell me how much Galaxy S3 costs? Retail price please, not subsidized price.

Galaxy S3 with a 2 yr contract: $199.00

Unlocked: $550.00 - http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Unlocked-Smart-Marble/dp/B0080DJ6CM

If I'm going to spend $$$ on an Android phone, I might as well get the best of the best with everything, including an SD card slot for expansion. That's just me.

Those who get the Nexus 4 will regret it later when they fill their phone up with apps and garbage and find themselves without any more space to store stuff at.

Those who get the Nexus 4 will regret it later when they fill their phone up with apps and garbage and find themselves without any more space to store stuff at.

Maybe those who don't know what they are buying.

I'm sure some people carry over 20GB of music around but I have a Nexus S with 16GB and so far have never run out of space.

If you need more storage then just go with another phone, but if you don't then you can get a really good phone for cheap here.

Heck, you can buy both a Nexus4 and a Nexus7 for the same money you'd have to spend to get a Galaxy SIII.

Wow, this phone looks like it'll sell by the truckload.

I wonder how long it will be before this news makes its way onto the WP News front page?

never in Neowin front page. all u see in front page is windows

I'm sure the regret will come before that, when they'll flip the phone on the table by mistake while playing angry birds and the glass will crack.

to sell out this fast, there must have been line ups? The same people that say "people lining up to buy iphones are stupid" are the same people lining up to buy a nexus. :) hypocrites

to sell out this fast, there must have been line ups? The same people that say "people lining up to buy iphones are stupid" are the same people lining up to buy a nexus. :) hypocrites

A line up to buy online? Well, polling a web page and standing for hours in front of a physical store is hardly the same thing, more so when you can even automate the former or just wait for Google's mail notification.

Don't know you can line up on teh interwebz.

Learned a new thing today, thanks.

If you want to read a better review of the Nexus 4, I'd suggest this one:

View

According to all of the reviews I have seen, at this moment in time the differences in speed between HSDPA and LTE are currently not that great as most networks haven't fully rolled it out so the N4's lack of LTE support isn't as much of a killer issue as that PC mag editor makes it out to be.

Scorbing has an iPhone, who would have guesses that...everyone. Please go and troll else where please. All you concerns have been addressed multiple times, by different people across the web.

If I'm going to spend $$$ on an Android phone, I might as well get the best of the best with everything, including an SD card slot for expansion. That's just me.

Curious that the same limitation doesn't seem to bother you when buying an iPhone. Could it be that you're just complaining for the sake of having something to complain about? In general terms Android apps tend to be smaller than iPhone apps.

• Like 1

A line up to buy online? Well, polling a web page and standing for hours in front of a physical store is hardly the same thing, more so when you can even automate the former or just wait for Google's mail notification.

due to glitching, people were sitting in front of their computers for hours.... hence... "the line up" lol

16 Gb Nexus 4 already sold out in US(It was open for 15-20 minutes). just 8 Gb version available at the moment. wtf

Got a 16GB a few minutes before they sold out.

And even that's not available now.

Or apparently not since I just bought one after several tries :woot:

Got the bumper now too after several tries on that :D

With everything having a cloud service now, 8GB is more than enough for me. If I turn off caching on Google Play music, I'm down to just over 3GB used.

due to glitching, people were sitting in front of their computers for hours.... hence... "the line up" lol

As glitched as the process was due to the load surge or whatever, considering Nexus 4 was sold out in about 20 minutes you could hardly spend "hours" there.

And anyway the glitches and delays were obviously not expected by those going to buy the phone, much unlike the queues on Apple stores where you know very well long before that you'll be standing there for hours waiting... not to speak that you don't even have to go out to buy online.

I mean, really, those two have nothing to do with each other.

As glitched as the process was due to the load surge or whatever, considering Nexus 4 was sold out in about 20 minutes you could hardly spend "hours" there.

And anyway the glitches and delays were obviously not expected by those going to buy the phone, much unlike the queues on Apple stores where you know very well long before that you'll be standing there for hours waiting... not to speak that you don't even have to go out to buy online.

I mean, really, those two have nothing to do with each other.

Didn't have any luck with the 16GB, but I'm not sure it's "sold out" as you can get the add to cart button to appear sometimes and check out with it still after several tries.