Photo

PS+ for PS Vita comes next week with FW 2.00, games revealed

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 pjak

pjak

Neowinian

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:01

Nice, thanks for the reply, going to enable it now then.
That is definitely a bit of a pain with the auto saves. Is there an easy way to just say all games?

The easiest (and most reliable) way is manually, at this time. Just load Content Manager, goto Online Storage, PS Vita System > Online Storage (not vice-versa), tap Select All, then Copy. Should only take about 5 minutes (via WiFi) - but could be slower if you have saves like LBP (which is 70mb)...

Futher reading:
http://manuals.plays...m/savedata.html

#17 The King of GnG

The King of GnG

Knight and King of the Great Hell Village

• Phone: Windows Phone

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:49

Still not interested in a PSVita. Until Capcom won't release a new Ghosts'n Goblins game, that's it.

#18 REM2000

REM2000

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:57

Yeah I do not have Mutant Blob, Uncharted, or Jet Set Radio myself, so really am digging this.

Mutant Blob is a great game, played all the way through and it was well worth it, amusing and the puzzles are not that hard so it adds up to a nice flowing easy to play game.

#19 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 23 November 2012 - 16:16

The easiest (and most reliable) way is manually, at this time. Just load Content Manager, goto Online Storage, PS Vita System > Online Storage (not vice-versa), tap Select All, then Copy. Should only take about 5 minutes (via WiFi) - but could be slower if you have saves like LBP (which is 70mb)...

Futher reading:
http://manuals.plays...m/savedata.html

Last night, I was going NUTS after reading your first post. It took me a good 15 minutes to open up Content Manager on my own. :rofl:
I just thought it would be in settings or Application Data Management. I had only used Content Manager one time prior to copy over some movies, so I did not think about it for Save Games right away. Wish I had seen this sooner. Thanks. (Y)

So is it a bug that choosing Automatic Upload does not stay?

Mutant Blob is a great game, played all the way through and it was well worth it, amusing and the puzzles are not that hard so it adds up to a nice flowing easy to play game.

Seems very good so far. Got through the college levels and really digging it. (Y)

#20 pjak

pjak

Neowinian

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:22

So is it a bug that choosing Automatic Upload does not stay?

I believe it is. No reason it should be required imho other than to keep the workload down for the Vita.
Like I said in previous posts, I guess there will be a new fw coming soon to fix these issues.
Afterall, it took several fw updates to get the PS3 autoupload to its current state, so I guess Vita will take some time too.

Finally, I'm guessing you never watched this:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7DfcT2czrQk
Pleased SCEA seem to be making these videos regularly to showoff the new features.

#21 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

Posted 24 November 2012 - 19:15

I believe it is. No reason it should be required imho other than to keep the workload down for the Vita.
Like I said in previous posts, I guess there will be a new fw coming soon to fix these issues.
Afterall, it took several fw updates to get the PS3 autoupload to its current state, so I guess Vita will take some time too.

Finally, I'm guessing you never watched this:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7DfcT2czrQk
Pleased SCEA seem to be making these videos regularly to showoff the new features.

Nice, did not see that video. That is sweet if they continue to do that with every firmware update. (Y)

#22 pjak

pjak

Neowinian

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:19

Sony have updated the Vita firmware to v2.01. Guess what it fixes? The autoupdate issues previously mentioned above... lol

#23 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:30

Sony have updated the Vita firmware to v2.01. Guess what it fixes? The autoupdate issues previously mentioned above... lol

Thanks for the heads-up.

#24 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:32

Nice, fired up the Vita literally 10 minutes ago before seeing this thread, just saw there was an update so installed it, but now I know what it was for. (Y)

#25 AbandonedTrolley

AbandonedTrolley

Dexter Freak

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:30

Sadly it seems that my Travel Bug save hadn't uploaded automatically. Even though I did a backup to PS3 before wiping my card it seems that the backup is corrupt and I cannot get any of that information back. Hoping that most of my saves will be fairly up to date.