Alien craft coming thru portals ?

Midland, TX -- A man is making an extraordinary claim that he's seen UFOs fly over the Basin.

The person NewsWest 9 interviewed wanted to remain anonymous and he's associated with the Laredo Paranormal Research Society.

"The facts are above our skies in the Permian Basin."

"We are seeing lights, we are seeing stars, we are seeing crafts. My beliefs is that there are transporting something or someone, and depending on how in depth you would like to open Pandora's box, we're thinking of course, they're aliens."

He said the lights that he's been seeing going across the sky are following each other at different altitudes and he's able to do that with a special type of night vision binoculars that the military uses.

"What do you say to those people who say you're crazy?", NewsWest 9 asked.

"Seeing is believing, but if you don't believe, that's OK. We're not out here to win anyone over, and prove to anybody, anything. It is what it is. There's enough facts, there's enough proof out there that we know that they're there -- we don't know what they want."

"We know the government is covering all of this up."

There's tons of video of possible UFO sightings all over the Internet. There are possible UFO images captured by third generation night vision technology from the Laredo Paranormal Research Society.

The organization claims the crafts resemble a triangle with spheres at each of its vortices and cruising at an altitude of 1,000 feet going over 80 mph.

They enhanced the video to prove it with color spectrums and temperature filters.

Our source says these crafts are appearing and disappearing in our solar systems through portals.

source

• Like 1

I live like 2 hours from there, and haven't noticed anything...not saying that anyone hasn't, just my observations. Been there many times, Watch the skies every night before I lay down, always have. I love astronomy and the solar system/galaxy. Never saw one thing out of the ordinary.

lot of BS id say...the advanced propulsion division of the US isnt going be messing around with crap like helium powered stuff. Were getting trains floating on super magnets like in japan... minimal noise and high speed it works by the magents attarcting the magnets in front of it. Now there is a thing where by if you can create a magentic field inside a plane that when angled makes a "downhill effect" then it can accelerate or stop really fast, prolly wont work outside of a planets magetic field unless it generates a field to "pull" against. the infrared thing that he was on about if aliens have that type of crap as stealth, then get a laser pointer and shoot em out the sky

Border Patrol? They use aircraft.

Also, I can't make heads or tails of that video. Stabilize your phone, idiot!

Border Patrol? They use aircraft.

Also, I can't make heads or tails of that video. Stabilize your phone, idiot!

phone?... never recorded anything through night vison have you? trust me it's not as easy as you might thing... starlight enhancing systems are not clear, not easy to record through if you have an attachment camera... not easy to stabalize... and definatly contain a lot of "artifacts" like sparkling pixels due to how it enhances the light

My family and I've personally seen a lot of strange things in the sky. They are unidentified to us. But are these things alien craft? We have no idea.

My family and I've personally seen a lot of strange things in the sky. They are unidentified to us. But are these things alien craft? We have no idea.

Are you in West Texas? Because I am, and that's pretty much where the story is centered around...and I haven't seen JACK SQUAT, and I live less than 15 minutes from Dyess AFB. Just wondering.