2013 will be one of the best years in Gaming History.

there are about 4 on that list that interest me. too bad im still playing games from like 2010. my list needs to shrink! i gotta stop buying mediocre games on Steam sales :pinch: :laugh:

Same. I need to just sit down and focus on my pile o' shame for the rest of the year, then I will allow myself to start buying new games again.

I think the OP might have meant Dead Space 3.

Anyway, a good line-up. Of course, gamers will still complain and whine like spoilt children about all of these games.

Yeah, forget waiting for 2013, some of the "gamers" in here are already whining about 2013 it seems.

I know right. I mean the definition of crybaby spoilt children is not agreeing that every game in that list is gonna be the greatest of all time.

edit: forgot the /s don't wanna sound like a crybaby

• Like 1

I don't really see anything on that list that makes 2013 better than 2012 was for gaming

Only watchdogs really interests me, Starcraft 2 expansion (effectively) but its been so long I'm meh about it

So many awesome games releasing next year. :o

GTA V

Bioshock Infinite

Deadspace 3

Crysis 3

Company of Heroes 2

Starcraft 2 Hearts of the Swarm

Grid 2

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Rainbow Six: Patriots

Tomb Raider Reboot

God of War: Ascension

Gears of War: Judgement

Dead Island Riptide

Amnesia A Machine for Pigs

Dragon Age 3

Watchdogs

Remember Me

Simcity

Metro Last Light

These are the ones I'm buying 100%.

SimCity if/when steam do a good deal at <50% of RRP

Gears of War: Judgement if I can find the time to complete ACIII, Halo 4 and Darksiders II.

Otherwise, very much "meh"

I surprised that no one brought up Carmageddon: Reincarnation. Other then that the only other game on the list for me is SimCity.

Everyone says watchdogs like it's a sure thing but we know next to nothing about the game other than that tech demo we saw. I'm not even clear if it's a SP game or some type of MP/co-op deal. Sure it looked good but that's all I've got to go on at this point.

I see 3 of slight interest..

Same

Half Life 3 ? :cry:

Gabe says they are working on the Source 2 engine. So until you hear something about the Source 2 engine, HL3 is dead. Valve, just for ****s and giggles, might try to beat DNF's delayed release date.

Looks good for me. I think you forgot Command and Conquer.

Or didn't...well, it's one I'm excited about anyway especially if it does have the content they would've put into Generals 2.

2013 should also have far less dx9 releases for PC gamers also, yay :)

we'll see. The glory days of gaming have come and gone, everything is consolized now with no quicksaving and graphics that can't seem to best crysis with dumbed down gameplay, mediocre keyboard and mouse mapping, cumbersome online activation and accounts just to save the game, need I go on.

Steam with minimal DRM and NO ONLINE ACCOUNTS TO SAVE is about the only thing that will get me to pay for games these days.

First Bioshock, First FEAR, first Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Fallout New Vegas, the first Red Faction Game, Half Life 2, Just Cause 2, GTA San Andreas.. some of my favorite games. All the sequels to these games that have sequels, mediocre. The best game to come out in the last couple years, Skyrim. Skyrim is a masterpiece of elegant graphics and great gameplay, large game world, just about everything I could ever want in a game.

• Like 1

SimCity if/when steam do a good deal at <50% of RRP

Don't hold your breath. I can say 100% sure SimCity will not be coming to Steam, it's a EA release, thus it'll be an origin exclusive!

To be honest, I don't get what the hate for Origin is all about; sure the prices are high and there are a few features missing, but the overall UI layout looks cleaner and performs much better. If the prices are too high, just buy the keys from a website such as CJS CD Keys. I use it for all my Origin releases (Apart from BF3)! :)

Well.... That's what I said about 2010.... Then 2011, then 2012.... and most of them were very disappointing....

I hear ya. I'll believe it when I see it these days.

I know right. I mean the definition of crybaby spoilt children is not agreeing that every game in that list is gonna be the greatest of all time.

edit: forgot the /s don't wanna sound like a crybaby

People are already criticising or dismissing games that have had only 1 or 2 early preview trailers. That happens every year. Every year.

Gamers, at least online, are the worst bunch of childish complainers.

People are already criticising or dismissing games that have had only 1 or 2 early preview trailers. That happens every year. Every year.

Gamers, at least online, are the worst bunch of childish complainers.

You really think so? I can show you a bigger group of childish crybabies. Go to the top right of the forum page. Theres a search feature. Type in Windows 8 and hit search.

You really think so? I can show you a bigger group of childish crybabies. Go to the top right of the forum page. Theres a search feature. Type in Windows 8 and hit search.

Ok. I concede that point :p

Gamers are certainly up there, though. Perhaps top 3.