Case for a Nexus 7

Ok so I've been looking around for a case for my Nexus 7 but not sure which one to go with i would go by reviews but I'd also like to have some recommendations from a trusted community so what would the members here recommend?

Thanks!

I was going to start the same exact topic. I LOVE my Nexus 7 and want a nice case for it. Do they make things like smart covers?

I have the official asus travel cover for my n7 but it's not very good quality and doesn't include functionality for the magnetic smart wake feature, I would have expected more for something that costs ?14 so don't buy it! I know there's better out there but I'm not sure what to recommend because all I have is the official travel cover.

I got one of these yesterday. It's a sleeve rather than a case but it's what i need. It's a bit wider than the Nexus 7 so i've stitched down one side to create a 'pocket' for my stylus. Feel free to ignore this but thought i'd suggest it as another option.

Also really interested in this. Like the Portenzo cases and have heard great things about them but they are really expensive, more so if you want them delivered to the UK.

Hello,

I initially purchased the Asus case and while it did the job, it always felt a little flimsy to me and did not have a magnetic closure. I then purchased the Poetic SlimLine case and am much happier with that.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Are screen protectors worth it when you got a case that covers the screen?

In a word.. Yes

All of my devices, have screen protectors, even the Gorilla Glass ones, they cost pennies and can help in keeping the device looking like new, like my old N8, I got more for it selling it to CEX than recycling it, simply because they classed it as in A1 condition when it was 18 months old.

• Like 2