I am not trolling I just want to say ... that when referring to animals, venom is generally enzymes released at users will... while poisonous animals are those which have venomous or poisonous diet and secret the toxins via the pores or body fluids (like toad licking most eat things like fire ants) just wanted to say you might find that interesting
Rattlesnakes are not near as dangerous and the media makes them out to be. People get bit all the time and while painful, nothing happens as long as the anti venom is given soon enough. Anywhere rattlesnakes live, anti venom is easy to come by.
take the anti-venom out of the equation and tell me they are not dangerous ? hematoxic venom is nasty it kills your body makes it rot from the inside out you normally lose use of everything below the bite when not treated quickly enough .... also yes I agree it probs was very painful but atleast it wasnt a snake with a majority mix of nuerotoxic