5 posts in this topic

Posted

[i][img]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1856xoju1abwsjpg/original.jpg[/img][/i]

[i]John McAfee, founder of the eponymous antivirus company, is being sought by police in Belize for questioning about the murder of American expatriate Gregory Faull. ([/i][url="http://gizmodo.com/5959812/john-mcafee-wanted-for-murder"][i]First reported by Gizmodo yesterday[/i][/url][i].)[/i]

[i]In September of this year, McAfee published a diary in three parts of his recent "adventures" in Belize on a private message board, where he described how his life had been transformed

Posted

whattef*ck lol

Posted

TLDR. So this washed up IT entrepreneur turned drugsmith is now showing off pictures of all his ex girlfriends. The only thing still relevant to technology is the name, that's all. Nobody cares, I wish Gizmodo and Wired would stop reporting about him and other sites would stop copying

Posted

[quote name='Simon-' timestamp='1352975097' post='595321702']
TLDR. So this washed up IT entrepreneur turned drugsmith is now showing off pictures of all his ex girlfriends. The only thing still relevant to technology is the name, that's all. Nobody cares, I wish Gizmodo and Wired would stop reporting about him and other sites would stop copying
[/quote]

Not to mention that those "ex-girlfriends" look like Thai hookers or similar

Posted

[quote name='Boz' timestamp='1352978520' post='595321734']
Not to mention that those "ex-girlfriends" look like Thai hookers or similar
[/quote]
I'd of gone with local Costa Rican girls from the beach that Americans love to pay for. :(