Found Some Eggs. Anyone Know What They Are?

Are they hard-shelled or leathery. If leathery then they are snake or turtle eggs. If they are hard-shelled then they belong to a bird of some sort.

You might want to either put them back or build a make-shift incubator for them.

Are they hard-shelled or leathery. If leathery then they are snake or turtle eggs. If they are hard-shelled then they belong to a bird of some sort.

You might want to either put them back or build a make-shift incubator for them.

There aren't really any wild snakes or turtles in the UK :p

On a serious note, I suspect finch or swallow eggs. Mind washing them a little with water to get the dirt off and photographing them from closer up on a white sheet? Perhaps put some reference object next to them, a ruler or a coin.

If you'll put back them, I think their mom will leave they alone because you touched them. So you basically killed them.

There aren't really any wild snakes or turtles in the UK :p

On a serious note, I suspect finch or swallow eggs. Mind washing them a little with water to get the dirt off and photographing them from closer up on a white sheet? Perhaps put some reference object next to them, a ruler or a coin.

Actually, we do have a few snakes, turtles and lizards ;)

Although, I think the turtles are a recent thing. Snakes and Lizards are a definite though :)

If you'll put back them, I think their mom will leave they alone because you touched them. So you basically killed them.

This has been disproved several times.

looks like lizard eggs.

they are blackbird or quail eggs (dependant on size). And also being around november they have probably been stashed by a predator to have later.