Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge or Red Alert 3?

Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge or Red Alert 3?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge or Red Alert 3?

• Red Alert 2
    • Yuri's Revenge
    • Red Alert 3

So which do you play the most / rate the most / think is the best?

Been playing Red Alert 3 a lot recently but more for the graphics. Out of the three factions in Yuri's Revenge, Yuri was always the best.

I played a lot of the skirmish mode of Red Alert 2, but never really got into the campaign. It?s map editor was pretty easy, so you could just whip something neat up and run a quick bot game.

I ended up playing the entire campaign of Red Alert 3, but haven?t come back to it. I even bought the expansion but haven?t gotten around to playing it because I have a huge backlog of other games I want to play.

1. Yuris

2. RA2 - having a thousand rocketeers :p

3. RA3 - just cause of graphics like stated above.

I'm guessing this sorta games will return back to basic eventually, sorta what happened with worms 3-d

Red Alert 2 was good but I think it was far too easy to outdo the CPU. Never played it with another person. :o

Yuri was my favorite video game baddie. I was in their channel for a 'chat with Yuri' before Yuri's Revenge came out - back in the day :)

Good camp and fun FMV's with over-the-top acting :) Exactly how Red Alert should be. Shame it had to come to a kind of bad end :/