British Man faces trial after feeding police horses sausage rolls

I am not British, but this is really dumb. The police are inept. I mean I love how they didn't do anything to stop the riots in England a few years ago when it was all going down and they take the time to arrest this guy for feeding horses sausages (not that I would feed them sausages, but it's a stupid thing to get arrested for and it's even more stupid that the police would waste their time arresting someone for doing it).

For all the dumb things you guys think America does, this is one of the dumbest things I have read this year.

Love the taste of that freedom.

You don't get on the force over here unless you are a small minded pedant with little man syndrome. There are some exceptions of course but police are usually the most antagonistic, overtly aggressive people you will meet on British streets.

The CPS is also a ridiculous entity which just fuels the levels of distrust the public have of their police force and criminal justice system. As a result the police are seen as glorified traffic wardens with a superiority complex.

You don't get on the force over here unless you are a small minded pedant with little man syndrome. There are some exceptions of course but police are usually the most antagonistic, overtly aggressive people you will meet on British streets.

The CPS is also a ridiculous entity which just fuels the levels of distrust the public have of their police force and criminal justice system. As a result the police are seen as glorified traffic wardens with a superiority complex.

And say that the Sausage Roll had been filled with poison and the Horse died?

Because they are worrying about/giving more importance to someone feeding a horse sausage rolls more than the economy. It's happening here in Australia too.

... What do the police have to do with the economy!? :huh: