drug paraphernalia marijuana youtube video

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 00:04

yes there is a reason to block legalization. Legalization will increase the number of overall users, there by increasing the number of impared drivers. It's not rocket science.

But whatever.

For that reason then you might as well block any sort of fatty foods since fat can cause a heart attack...thus anyone who eats anything with fat may kill someone if they have a heart attack behind the wheel.

Just because some people are stupid doesn't mean we need to make things illegal. Otherwise we need to make alcohol illegal, smoking illegal, and various other things as well.

I can't tell you the number of times I've seen an accident caused by someone not watching the road while lighting a cigarette. Heck I actually had someone hit me on my bike one time while doing that. Luckily they didn't hit me hard enough to hurt me, other than a torn pair of jeans and a badly skinned knee.

I made sure their hood felt my fist though...

The point being still police intoxicated drivers yes...but don't make something illegal just because it can lead to something bad...otherwise life has to be ended since it is the ultimate cause of bad things. :p

#17 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:36

Talk about embarrassing.

#18 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:35

Fat in food is not the same as intoxicating one's self with pot. You smoke it right? That's why you argue for legalization.

Weed will make you stupid bro. Toke it every day, after a bit you are stupider than before.

#19 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:05

Fat in food is not the same as intoxicating one's self with pot. You smoke it right? That's why you argue for legalization.

Weed will make you stupid bro. Toke it every day, after a bit you are stupider than before.

Actually I waited until I was 30 and only occasionally for my Degenerative Disc Disease.

BTW the only connection between weed and stupidity is with underage use. Once the brain is fully formed there is no connection. More damage happens with alcohol.

I'm not any more or less stupid than before. I'm still highly intelligent and able to process information just fine.

Usually any weird posts you see from me are from my phone while I'm on the go. I don't proofread those as carefully.

You're right though...weed is not the same as fat. You are more likely to die from bad dietary habits.

#20 xpablo

xpablo

XPablo

• 2,925 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:16

Good I hate stoners driving, if it's not okay for me to have a glass of whiskey while I'm driving, then what makes them think is it okay to smoke a joint while driving?

The only time I liked it was when a pot head who was smoking a joint while driving rear ended a tractor trailer, while it was stopped at a red light and I was in the other lane beside the trailer laughing so hard, the best part was the TT driver didn't even notice his trailer was hit and proceeded to leave once the light turned green, the guy's car a Honda was totaled and no damage was done to the trailer. I also left while the guy was smashing his dash, being ****ed off.

#21 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:21

Good I hate stoners driving, if it's not okay for me to have a glass of whiskey while I'm driving, then what makes them think is it okay to smoke a joint while driving?

The only time I liked it was when a pot head who was smoking a joint while driving rear ended a tractor trailer, while it was stopped at a red light and I was in the other lane beside the trailer laughing so hard, the best part was the TT driver didn't even notice his trailer was hit and proceeded to leave once the light turned green, the guy's car a Honda was totaled and no damage was done to the trailer. I also left while the guy was smashing his dash, being ****ed off.

No one is arguing that driving while intoxicated is a good thing. In fact it is completely irresponsible.

I was pointing out that the cop probably blew the trial with his on-camera arrest that has now gone nationwide.

#22 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 13:03

Actually I waited until I was 30 and only occasionally for my Degenerative Disc Disease.

BTW the only connection between weed and stupidity is with underage use. Once the brain is fully formed there is no connection. More damage happens with alcohol.

I'm not any more or less stupid than before. I'm still highly intelligent and able to process information just fine.

Usually any weird posts you see from me are from my phone while I'm on the go. I don't proofread those as carefully.

You're right though...weed is not the same as fat. You are more likely to die from bad dietary habits.

Weed impairs one's abilities while under the influence. That's the danger.

Sorry for your troubles. Glad to hear things are working out for you.

#23 Rigby

Rigby

Neowinian Senior

• 7,110 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 13:09

So we don't get to watch the actual video, just hear some annoying reporter yapping about it. *sigh* Maybe Liveleak will have it later.

#24 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

• 2,243 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 13:11

Weed impairs one's abilities while under the influence. That's the danger.

Sorry for your troubles. Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Indeed it can. I actually have never had my license, by choice.

I had some serious seizures during childhood, and there is a good chance of recurrence at some point.

I don't want to be behind the wheel if that happens. So I decided in my teen years to voluntarily 'ground' myself.

I know that's not entirely relevant, but the point is I care enough that I make that huge sacrifice in convenience for the safety of others.

#25 Rohdekill

Rohdekill

Neowinian Senior

• 3,653 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 13:13

This doesn't say if the drugs test came back positive or not.
If it comes back negative, that officer is going to look like a complete dick really.

Exactly how do you figure? He was arrested on the SUSPICION of driving under the influence and taken to the hospital for testing. Regardless of the test outcome, the officer made the appropriate call based on the data provided at the time of the incident.

#26 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 13:28

Indeed it can. I actually have never had my license, by choice.

I had some serious seizures during childhood, and there is a good chance of recurrence at some point.

I don't want to be behind the wheel if that happens. So I decided in my teen years to voluntarily 'ground' myself.
Y
I know that's not entirely relevant, but the point is I care enough that I make that huge sacrifice in convenience for the safety of others.

That's commendable of you. I wouldn't want to not be able to drive. My dad has had seizures from a surfing injury and has been limited on driving also.
But like the guy pointed out there are many who do drive and will cause problems for others on the road.