romania rehabilitating physiotherapy sessions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 61,818 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 00:47

A Romanian man watches the entrance of a slaughter house and when a horse is brought in he buys it and take it to his ranch in Bistrita (West) here he has built a sanctuary for abused horses, ProTv channel informs.

Cristian Simion aka Simi as the villagers call him, is so passionate about horses that he already saved 14. The animals who were brought in a pitiful state, full of wounds and unable to stand up, are now running freely in the ranch.

"One time I went to the slaughter house when a man brought in a horse with so many wounds, he was visibly starved and abused. The man told me that the horse carcase and remains will be sent in the Delta to feed the fish. I was horrified. I bought the poor animal and healed his wounds and now he is part of the happy family", Simi says.

The rancher is also rehabilitating the horses with massage and physiotherapy sessions. Simi is funding the sanctuary by receiving tourists at his ranch. He loves receiving guests and teach tourists and their children to ride horses and take long rides in the wild woods nearby. :happy:

source

#2 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:53

Good for him. We need more caring people like him.

#3 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• 10,072 posts
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:33

Awesome!!! good guy for helping the ponies!!!! Pinkiepie is happeh!!!

#4 Simon-

Simon-

Neowinian Senior

• 10,724 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:36

It doesn't fix any problems of how these horses got to this state in the first place and the abuses still get paid for their handiwork so really it will just keep happening.

#5 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,243 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:25

But, Horse meat is yum.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!