Anyone whose ever had a blog here read please!

I sorta used the blog here but it's something I can easily continue off-site if I wanted to.

In fact if I wrote things people actually wanted to read I'd probably design my own. But it's just the amount of effort required building it. :rofl:

Yeah all the images from my blog are dead now...so its probably for the best it just dies

I always thought IP.Blogs was a useless addon to IP.Board, and a horrible way to implement a blogging system of any kind.

Good riddance and good decision. :D

Couldn't agree more.

I'm damn glad I never invested any effort into that thing.

Also, how do you download the content and say... the comments etc?

I know probably anyone who used the feature is going to be able to just print to pdf all those sites, but I assume it'd be nice to know that other features, that won't get dropped but can use some data download-capability (*COUGH* PMs *cough*), could use a pack + download feature.

Glassed Silver:mac

Well all the content belongs to Neowin, so I guess they can do what they want with it. It'd be a goodwill gesture if anything to allow people to download the content, but I don't want anything I've put on there saved. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

It's ironic because I only learned about this when Xinok and S_Herbie blogged about it. That sucks.

I guess I'll move those entries to http://zeckul.wordpress.com/ .

Your posts were great, but nobody else utilized the blogs like you did. I just hope you have another outlet ... one that I could subscribe to? :blush:

Your posts were great, but nobody else utilized the blogs like you did. I just hope you have another outlet ... one that I could subscribe to? :blush:

If I keep blogging it'll probably be at http://zeckul.wordpress.com/ , where I already have a few entries. Thanks for your interest, you made some very interesting entries as well!

• 1 month later...

Glad that you're using WordPress.com, +Dr_Asik. It's a great blogging platform. I use it a lot and I love it very much.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Wordpress.com is fantastic for blogging, I find it far superior to Blogger in almost every way, and the choice of designs available really supplement that fact. I'd recommend (if I haven't already) to anyone who used to use the blog feature to head over there, and if you want to show it off to Neowin members, link it in your signature. As long as you don't cross post stuff to the forums as excerpts with links, then it's all good.