Amazon's THQ PC sale

Amazon is determined to take gamers? money before Black Friday. They are running a sale on THQ games for PC. Some of the titles on sale include Metro 2033, Saints Row The Third, Homefront, Red Faction, WarHammer, as well as many others for up to 75%. The big question is should gamers buy all the games, or just buy a few and what's the best deal in this sale?

Most of these games are 75% off and the biggest deal is the Tantalizing THQ Medley. This pack includes Homefrontir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B004NBZBME, Red Faction Guerrilla, Red Faction Armageddon, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marineir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B005IZMCBM, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobylir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00A3EXCXK. All this for $10, if gamers bought these alone, they would spend at least $80. The weakest game in the pack is probably Homefront, since its very short, but the rest of the gamers are well worth it.

Other deals include Metro 2033ir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B0047T7UE4 for $7.40. I haven't played this game yet but I have heard good things. The 360 version still goes for at least $20 new. Saints Row: The Thirdir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B005OMM66A is on sale for $10 for the PC and gamers can pick up the season pass which includes all the fantastic, over the top DLC for $5. That is a great deal, I put 30+ hours into this game last year and I cannot recommend it enough. Most of the Warhammer games are on sale as well for $8 or less. THQ also has it THQ Action Packir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B008I6NTVK which includes Darksidersir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B0047T7UDU, Metro 2033, Nexuiz, Supreme Commander, Red Faction Armageddonir?t=goozernationc-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B0052YFO2S and its DLC for $34, not the greatest deal but gamers could do worse.

So I?d say if you had a limit of $25, I would pick up SR3 and the season pass. I would also snag the Tantalizing THQ Medley for $10. That should give you plenty of games to play until Black Friday. The full list of deals is here.ir?t=goozernationc-20&l=ur2&o=1

http://www.goozernat...ons-thq-pc-sale