666 Likes... Hell yea (literally)

Heya guys,

so I finally made it to 666 likes received huh?

Awesome!

Don't get me wrong when I say I'm truly excited about having so many likes, not because I love my epenis, but because it tells me that the community values my input.

Surely, not all the likes I get are for helpful content, but who does anyways? :)

In times of questioning whether to stay here, it's good to have some reassuring moments like these or when members tell you they value your input, PM me because of my breakup and want to express they care, ...

It's easy to forget about all the nice things when there's a share of troubles and issues you have.

Not just on the boards, but generally in life, so I really love the positive atmosphere that seemingly slowly but surely is coming back to Neowin.

Yes, there's still the trolling, Win8 love/hate conflict, etc, but quite fairly we have to admit this place is awesome and somehow must have something about it that keeps me coming back.

Yes, the answer is obvious: I just can't be ar*ed to move to the next forum.... Haha, just kidding!

666 evil thanks for all those likes! :devil:

post-58560-0-70095200-1353195340.png

Truly excellent!

Glassed Silver:mac

You see the problem with this is someone then likes the thread and you lose the 666 ;) :p

congrats (Y)

A similar dilemma to realizing you already hit 1337 posts and then create a thread about it. :p

A similar dilemma to realizing you already hit 1337 posts and then create a thread about it. :p

:rofl: true!

next step 10k? :p

:rofl: true!

next step 10k? :p

Look at me brah, of course, today may I add... :laugh: