Need FREE software that can burn .mp4 to video DVD

Question

So as the topic says, I need a good FREE software *cough* that can burn multiple .mp4 files as a video DVD. The most important thing I need is no watermark like most free software puts over the video.

I am willing to spend about $20 (as I only will use this software once) but need a program that will do any converting on the fly before burning the dvd.

Soo, please give me some suggestions :)

16 answers to this question

CDBurnXP works for me

http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

http://cdburnerxp.se...p/audio/formats

bass_aac.dll (32-bit) or bass_aac.dll (64-bit) and put it into the CDBurnerXP program directory. You will need the 64-bit bass_aac.dll only if CDBurnerXP is running on a 64-bit (x64) operating system and is not installed in ?Program files (x86)?. Unless you explicitly chose the 64-bit setup of CDBurnerXP, you will need the 32-bit version.

Basically to enable mp4 you just need to download the files into the directory as stated above. The files to download are in the link provided above 32 bit for the 32 bit version (most common) and 64 bit for the 64 bit version.

if you look around you can get coupons for free copy of ashampoo dvd burner that can do this. i think you can till get Ashampoo burner 9 for free, perhaps 10 as well.

lots of people suggest Handbrake all the time, but from the experiences that I have had with Handbrake is that is consistently messes up the synchronization of the video and audio and DO NOT recommend Handbrake at all! The one that has NEVER EVER failed me once (out of hundreds of converts) is a free one called FREEMAKE. I use it daily and always perfect each and every time.

NOTICE : Be careful when you install it though, UNCHECK 2 options to avoid installing tool bars and homepage change!

You have to get the right version of Handbrake. I've been using HandBrake-0.9.6-i686-Win_GUI for quite a while and get zero issues with sound, picture or synchronization.

Also, Handbrake doesn't make DVDs?

I have been using Handbrake and it has been working great for me.  I actually use it to create Mp4's & M4v's which contain multiple audio streams and multiple subtitle streams all contained in the single file.

My question is, is there a free (or inexpensive) program that allows me to take that single M4v file and go backwards to create a DVD that also contains the multiple audio streams and multiple subtitle streams?

All of the programs I have used till now to go back to a DVD are not duplicating the multiple audio streams and multiple subtitle streams from the M4v file :-(