Neowin's Official Minecraft Server

I'd be interested in some survival but I'm up for any kind of server as long as it is fun to play on. :) Looking forward to the updates and possible testing.

Updates?!?!?!?!

Well, we have to use windows hosting, and if you go on irc, you can see me having a melt down trying to figure out how anyone in this world can use this garbage.

• Like 2

The server is up and running, and first buildings are added. I'll leave it up to Timan to post the address once he thinks it's ready for the public. The map as of now is creative.

I would suggest leaving it as creative playground while adding a portal to a survival map for the hardcore players. Thoughts?

You can go on irc and will send you the address, but its also pretty obvious. I still need to spend all day setting up groups/permissions. But its live none the less, just not officially :p

I just have the painful task of setting up permissions, then its ready for some stress testing, then its ready for prime time. So hopefully this afternoon I can get that done, then get some irc regulars to test how well it holds up, then maybe push it live tomorrow evening or this weekend.

• Like 1

Everyone make sure to visit my Apple Store I built :p :laugh:

Glassed Silver:mac