• Up to 4 hours of battery1
  • Dual-core Intel? Celeron? Processor
  • 100 GB Google Drive Cloud Storage2 with 320 GB Hard Disk Drive

• Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Ethernet
  • HD Camera
  • 3x USB 2.0
  • 1x HDMI Port, 1x VGA port
  • 2-in-1 memory card slot (SD, MMC)

If you stay with Chrome, you have to like living in the Google world, with Google Apps and the Cloud.

I don't care about the Cloud, I'm not always connected to the Web.

I could use it for about 80% of what I do. It would be an excellent second computer, one to get on the Internet and check email or Facebook. It won't replace Windows.

I could use it for about 80% of what I do. It would be an excellent second computer, one to get on the Internet and check email or Facebook. It won't replace Windows.

That's what I would get one for

If you stay with Chrome, you have to like living in the Google world, with Google Apps and the Cloud.

I think many people can use just products by Google. Dont need microsoft office or excel (dats oldschool).

Stuff like Google Docs carries on working even when you aren't connected to the internet and it just resyncs the next time you're connected.

Stuff like Google Docs carries on working even when you aren't connected to the internet and it just resyncs the next time you're connected.

Doesnt work sometimes.....

Whats the appeal of limited devices?

Why have a second computer if your first is perfectly capable of doing everything the second could?

Why have a second computer if your first is perfectly capable of doing everything the second could?

Sometimes my wife has my laptop. I use my tablet then but having another laptop would be handier.I suspect many people have similar circumstances.

and becomes completely useless when the internet is down.

Your not getting it are you, don't comment if you don't understand the product. Web apps like Google Docs work regardless if your connected to the net or not.

what sort of situation, file a bug report if you think somethings broken

i sent bug screenshot to google support. still doesnt work ((( idk why.

I don't see the relevance of products like this with Nexus tablets, etc. out there.

I don't see the relevance of tablets with a product like this out there. :laugh:

My wife got a Chromebook for working on the train, so far she loves it. I'm quite impressed by it considering the price, and Chrome OS is surprisingly pleasant to use.

I don't see the relevance of tablets with a product like this out there. :laugh:

My wife got a Chromebook for working on the train, so far she loves it. I'm quite impressed by it considering the price, and Chrome OS is surprisingly pleasant to use.

whats about battery of chromebook ? how many hours works ? 7-9h ?