Windows 8 Bluescreens

So my pretty fresh install of Windows 8 Pro (w/MCE) 64bit is crashing all the time out of sudden, the error the new sexy bluescreen gives me is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. Before I go for the long testing-my-ram-trip I would ask around if anyone else is having these problems lately and I attached a few minidumps.

Dumps.zip

DxDiag.txt

Not really overclocking it, I just use the XMP profile that my RAM provides. Guess it's memtest time :/

P.S: I attached my dxdiag log to the original log, looks like I forgot to do that.

I was having a similar issue that was pointing at memory, and it turned out to be a tweak I had done. I had changed some of the network stuff to enable faster resume times and better transmit/receive windows.

Turns out that my network card wasn't a fan of that and it was causing the actual BSOD's.

Have you done any tweaking of that kind?

I was having a similar issue that was pointing at memory, and it turned out to be a tweak I had done. I had changed some of the network stuff to enable faster resume times and better transmit/receive windows.

Turns out that my network card wasn't a fan of that and it was causing the actual BSOD's.

Have you done any tweaking of that kind?

Not that I remember, do you what you did exactly?

Also some googling revealed that it could be ASMedia drivers..

To clear this up and bring an end to the thread, I had a long memtest session and one of the sticks produced 400k errors in 1 hour. It's a Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz CL9 one, for reference. I ordered a new one :)

To clear this up and bring an end to the thread, I had a long memtest session and one of the sticks produced 400k errors in 1 hour. It's a Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz CL9 one, for reference. I ordered a new one :)

I have that memory. Hope mine don't fail!

yeah that'll do it :laugh: