dllhost.exe since installing IE10 on Windows 7

Searched high and low for some info about suddenly having a dllhost.exe/COM surrogate process running since installing ie10 on any version of Windows 7.

Any way to disable it or even some info on the who/what/wheres and why's of it? I've seen what COM surrogate is but not telling me anything about this suddenly being there.

Thank you

Wow!

Nobody has anything? Marking this one down on calendar as this has got to be a first.

First time I've been let down on getting some kind of reply here on Neowin for any kind of question I've asked, and I've asked some weird ones before.

Issue solved though. Uninstalled IE10. Not much of an improvement over IE9 anyway.

Google is your friend. Anyways, I Googled it and anything Ive found relates it to thumbnail views. Nothing to do with IE.

You didn't give much info either though, as in you never mentioned if it was causing problems, etc. etc.

And never mentioned how many processes it shows and how much memory it's using.

I have 3 processes of it on my computer, one uses a fair amount of memory, but I'd imagine they were always there, and if not, oh well.

It's not a virus or malware so I don't care, and if it were something to do with IE 10, I'm still sticking with it since it's way better than IE 9.