Android 4.2 Plagues by Major Bugs and Issues

I'm using the AOKP rom so they'll probably just straight up skip 4.2 and wait for 4.2.1 (if they don't just straight up fix those bug themselves anyway :p)

so yeah, hopefully i won't have to deal with those bugs as they sound rather annoying

• Like 1

4.2 feels too different to be a x.1 release. I prefered 4.1, simplier than 4.2

How was 4.1 simpler than 4.2? Nothing has been made more difficult for me when I made the jump to 4.2.

Other than the screen flickering when switching between videos I'm not seeing any other bugs; even the "December" bug.

I get the feeling 4.2 was rushed to push the release of the new devices, which is disappointing. Hopefully Google will push fixes quickly.

How was 4.1 simpler than 4.2? Nothing has been made more difficult for me when I made the jump to 4.2.

Other than the screen flickering when switching between videos I'm not seeing any other bugs; even the "December" bug.

I dont like that the screen options and the notification center are in two different panels now. I liked it when everything was in the same pragmatic place. I dont like the new lock screen. The first time I saw it I thought it was stuck on edit mode.

Just to say I have 4.2 and my nexus 7 went into the reboot cycle of death when the battery was drained completely.

It boots after a few seconds of plugging in power (via mains not usb) and when it gets to the slide to unlock the battery warning appears saying shutting down and then the display goes nuts and after 20 secs the cycle starts over again.

Will let you know if I get it resurrected.