Adrianne Palicki 'would play Wonder Woman again'

ppgfxdqx.png

Adrianne Palicki has revealed that she would be open to playing Wonder Woman again.

The G.I. Joe: Retaliation actress starred as the DC Comics heroine in an NBC pilot last year, but the project was not picked up to series by the network.

"I was devastated," Palicki told Collider. "Believe me, I was inconsolable for a good two months.

"And then, I had to realise that I had a Wonder Woman costume fitted for my body. I got to play that part on film. Not many people get to say that, and that's cool."

A Wonder Woman movie, with Green Lantern scribe Michael Goldenberg attached, was reported to be in development in June, while another TV pilot based on the character is also in the works at The CW.

"Maybe I'll get to [play the character] again, in a bigger arena," said Palicki. "Who knows?"

Joss Whedon - who was also attached at one point to write and direct a Wonder Woman movie - previously spoke out against Palicki's NBC Wonder Woman pilot, citing Ally McBeal's David E Kelley as a poor choice of showrunner.

"I don't think that he needs to write about superheroes," Whedon said in September. "You need to need to write about superheroes to write about superheroes. If that's not in your vernacular, you may bring something new and interesting to it, but at the end of the day, if you don't have that burning desire to talk about these people who have these insane powers, then some other agenda is going to come forward."

Source

I think she has grown into the part, so to speak.

Yeah shame the series never made it, with Arrow around atm it could of worked in a superhero like world at the moment

I'm sorry, she was bad casting for this role and should never be allowed near this property again, and like the 1974 made-for-TV movie, the 2011 version had **** all to do with the source material as far as I am concerned, and was "Wonder Woman" in name only!