Mitt Romney -- just another guy

You're posting in a thread about a multi-millionaire who pays less tax than most cleaners and pretending that tax avoidance doesn't happen. You're either hopelessly naive or deliberately ignorant.

He doesn't pay income tax. He isn't avoiding taxes. He is paying the lawful amount of tax set by the United States government. He makes his money from investments. Learn the facts. The only one being ignorant to the facts is you. Working income taxes are a different rate from investment income taxes. He didn't avoid anything. He paid what he was suppose to. If you have a problem with taxes being less for investments income, take it up with your congressmen/representative. Like I said, just because you don't know the tax system....

Feel free to add me. You know what point I was making. To deny that point or ignore it merely puts you in the same camp.

I was hoping you were more intelligent than that. Once again I am taught that hope is usually a futile exercise.

Edit - He admitted it was playing the race card...which only proves my point. So you ignore me for supposedly falsely accusing someone of playing the race card, when they admit to it.

Now that's why I call burying your head in the sand. Oh well.

You were making the point that using his middle name is racist. He admited to it, after that fact. You pulled the race card before he admitted to it. Your assumption being right doesn't change that you are a reverse racist. You have been all over neowin calling people racists. At one point someone broke down his economic policy and you called the person a racist for doing it. It's pathetic.

People who don't pay their taxes.

:laugh: Yea right. they pary less percentage of taxes, but STLL PAY! is it "equal" ? No, but to deny that they don't pay is ludicrous.

1. honestly i couldnt care less if using a middle name of some guy is playing the race card. i have ennough of this. because during the primaries and election weeks, so many people here were playing down on mitts religion, his success in private sector or his moderate politics as gov. of massachusetts. so its just payback nothing else.

2. @Charisma no democrat? ok, there are besides democrats only one other group bashing romney all the time. the gingrich and santorum wing of the republican party. and they are even worse than obama.

3. i think mitt has had an amazing life + career and therfore everyone can learn a bit about it. even obama considers asking mitt romney to contribute to his cabinett because he has so much experience and success. saved the olympics and so on...

1. No comment. I'm not that stupid.

2. Yea, two party system FTW! :rollseyes: I'm neither democrat or republican OR even "indepent" which is in itself a farce, but that is another discussion.

3. He has! Millions + shipping oversees. Yes we can learn! What about Glass-Steagall? What was his stance on that? I don't know about the olympics so I can't comment. I try to call it "down the middle" a.k.a. as it REALLY is. Both suck, period.

Great comeback. Well thought out rebuttal. I am swayed to your side.

The CEO of my company is a millionaire making him part of the 1%. He pays his taxes. Your entire thought that they don't pay their taxes is just dumb. Bill Gates pays taxes. He lets the whole world see it. Or is that a lie to according to your conspiracy theories?

+1

You're posting in a thread about a multi-millionaire who pays less tax than most cleaners and pretending that tax avoidance doesn't happen. You're either hopelessly naive or deliberately ignorant.

Less tax PERCENTAGE. Not AMOUNT.

You were making the point that using his middle name is racist. He admited to it, after that fact. You pulled the race card before he admitted to it. Your assumption being right doesn't change that you are a reverse racist. You have been all over neowin calling people racists. At one point someone broke down his economic policy and you called the person a racist for doing it. It's pathetic.

Not at all. If the POTUS went by his middle name then I wouldn't have said a word.

It's well established that people who ignore his first name & immediately use his middle name do so entirely to provoke an emotional connection since his middle name happens to be the same last name as Saddam Hussein. It's an ******* move used in order to get away with playing the race card. This isn't something I'm making up, it's been done since before he was even elected as POTUS. Once again to deny that, is to put your head in the sand.

Show me a spot where I called someone a racist for breaking down the economic policy. Show me where I did that...after all you remember that I did it...so proving it should be a simple matter.

I don't expect you to prove it btw...and you'll have some convenient excuse why you can't. I'm willing to bet I'll just also end up adding you to my ignore list, since I don't expect you'll be able to provide said proof.

Not at all. If the POTUS went by his middle name then I wouldn't have said a word.

It's well established that people who ignore his first name & immediately use his middle name do so entirely to pull up a non-existant emotional connection to the middle-east in order to slam him. This isn't something I'm making up, it's been done since before he was even elected as POTUS. Once again to deny that, is to put your head in the sand.

Show me a spot where I called someone a racist for breaking down the economic policy. Show me where I did that...after all you remember that I did it...so proving it should be a simple matter.

I don't expect you to prove it btw...and you'll have some convenient excuse why you can't. I'm willing to bet I'll just also end up adding you to my ignore list, since I don't expect you'll be able to provide said proof.

I don't care to prove anything to anyone. It's been proven many times over that you are a reverse racist and at this point its old. Someone who uses any excuse to call everyone else racist is just pathetic. Whats sad is that you don't even realize because you have been brainwashed by the left into thinking anything that doesn't agree with the left is nothing but racist. No reason to post links. Anyone can do a quick search and see that in almost everything political thread, there you are calling someone racist for things that have nothing to do with race.

... the average person does not have any need to learn about him as he is no longer a potential influence in their life.

Hey, I may need him to fill up my gas tank. :laugh: ... oh, and check the oil.

I don't care to prove anything to anyone. It's been proven many times over that you are a reverse racist and at this point its old. Someone who uses any excuse to call everyone else racist is just pathetic. Whats sad is that you don't even realize because you have been brainwashed by the left into thinking anything that doesn't agree with the left is nothing but racist. No reason to post links. Anyone can do a quick search and see that in almost everything political thread, there you are calling someone racist for things that have nothing to do with race.

Wow. I gave you far too much credit. I thought you'd at least come up with an excuse...but you went with the even lazier route of shouting something akin to "because I said so...and yeah...and so yeah I uh...yeah."

Sorry, but you don't get a prize. I proved that he was playing a race card, and now you're calling me a racist, but without any attempt to even provide proof.

BTW if you think I follow the left or the right you miss the point of who I am. I don't like either side...since picking a specific side means closing off the ability to think.

The fact that you believe there are only 2 paths just shows how much you don't know...oh well...ignored.

Wow. I gave you far too much credit. I thought you'd at least come up with an excuse...but you went with the even lazier route of shouting something akin to "because I said so...and yeah...and so yeah I uh...yeah."

Sorry, but you don't get a prize. I proved that he was playing a race card, and now you're calling me a racist, but without any attempt to even provide proof.

BTW if you think I follow the left or the right you miss the point of who I am. I don't like either side...since picking a specific side means closing off the ability to think.

The fact that you believe there are only 2 paths just shows how much you don't know...oh well...ignored.

Funny how I never said there are only two paths, that honor goes to you. Every single political thread you are defending your savior and saying anyone who doesn't trust in him is a racist. According to you, only the left path is the correct path and anything else is nothing but racism. Have fun being racist on your own. Everyone here can clearly see it ovr all the political threads. Or can't you remember your own posts? You didn't prove he played the race card. You assumed, and he admitted to it. Him admitting to it is irrelevant. What is releveant is you assume anyone that isn't pro Obama is racist because you have a single train of thought that you are stuck on.

Look like many scream at rich people. So here is quick question. What stops you to become rich like them? Why can you be successful businessman and become millionaires?

Like people who always complain about doctors. Why don't you become a doctor, so you can provide free services to people? ...

Look like many scream at rich people. So here is quick question. What stops you to become rich like them? Why can you be successful businessman and become millionaires?

Like people who always complain about doctors. Why don't you become a doctor, so you can provide free services to people? ...

This probably wasn't pointed at me since I don't hate rich people...but I can comment on doctors.

The only reason I didn't become a doctor is due to myoclonic jerks caused by epilepsy. I haven't had a seizure in years...but still have the damn random jerks.

No one has been able to tell me if it is directly related to the epilepsy, or if it is due to brain damage caused by early childhood seizures...which is part of why I don't drive. It boils down to 2 reasons.

1. The random odd jerk could cause an accident.

2. There is still the chance of a recurrence of the actual seizures at any point...so I also don't trust me behind that wheel for that reason.

It really sucks because it limits a ton of job options...doctor being one of them. :(

You never know. 2016 is 4 short years away.

The general Republican party has been telling him to go away -- very unlikely.

And at 69, I think they'll see him as too old.