Emma Watson is Fine Doing Nude Scenes for

pjkqoyre.jpg

The former Harry Potter star has discussed stripping down for a possible upcoming role in ?50 shades of Grey?

?I?ve been saying since I was 16 that if it?s the right role and important for character development and the story, then of course I?ll do it.?

Getting nude is an important part of Anastasia Steele?s ?character development??she goes from being a virgin to a sex fiend over the course of a few short hours.

?It?s very exciting that people are starting to see me in a different way. It means that they?re allowing me the space to grow and develop and reincarnate myself.?

Their is no cast information for ?50 shades of grey.

Source

• Like 3

You know you're getting older when you stop thinking it's fine for such a young girl to get nude in a movie :(

[edit] Well she's older that i tought she was. 22 yo ??? You got to be kidding me. Time flies no doubt about it ... she was still a young kid yesterday. Still i'll always see here as the young Hermione so ...

It's not confirmed, I think they will want an innocent girl who gets corrupted by Mr Grey

With Mr Grey to be played by Rupert Grint, I'm left wondering who the rest of the cast will be.

It's not confirmed, I think they will want an innocent girl who gets corrupted by Mr Grey

So you're saying there's still hope? :cry: :punk:

You know you're getting older when you stop thinking it's fine for such a young girl to get nude in a movie :(

Age is no reason for such outdated morality.

• Like 1

So you're saying there's still hope? :cry: :punk:

Mila Kunis I bet would be up for it but I would like to see Carey Mulligan (even though she's done nude) or Felicity Jones

[edit] Well she's older that i tought she was. 22 yo ??? You got to be kidding me. Time flies no doubt about it ... she was still a young kid yesterday. Still i'll always see here as the young Hermione so ...

yeah it would feel weird seeing it but I suppose as an actress its progression...as Nik said to be taken as a serious actress

A penis? :s hahaha

Because she got everything else.

Na. She still looks like a teenager. I like women, not kids. Maybe when she is more in her 30's she will be better looking.

Na. She still looks like a teenager. I like women, not kids. Maybe when she is more in her 30's she will be better looking.

she could be one of these girls that don't age quickly...I know a few that look about 20 but are actually 35/36

she could be one of these girls that don't age quickly...I know a few that look about 20 but are actually 35/36

That's me! But as a man :p

I'm 30, just got my haircut, and now my girlfriend is like, " Ahhh, you look 19 again."

Got carded at gamestop the other day for buying dishonored :/ One of these days, I'll be a real man! :p

• Like 2

Personally I think they should just cast some hottie no-name chick as Anastasia. Emma isn't bad looking, but I don't really want to be thinking of Harry Potter (the movie, not the character) when I'm in the theater watching it. A bit of a buzzkill at that point.

That's me! But as a man :p

I'm 30, just got my haircut, and now my girlfriend is like, " Ahhh, you look 19 again."

Got carded at gamestop the other day for buying dishonored :/ One of these days, I'll be a real man! :p

haha I got carded the other day for cigarettes and I am 28...I think its a good thing :shifty:

• Like 1