easy switch between google domain

Hello,

I was wondering how to easily switch between google domain. Is there like an extension for this? I always seem to have problems with it..

I use 3 domains reguallary, and my girlfriend use 2 more. So it would be useful to this in one click..

Err what? :huh:

So you're using Google.com, Google.ca, and Google.co.uk and wondering why you have to keep typing them? Why are you using them all anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i mean google domain. I use:

www.google.nl

www.google.be

www.google.com

www.google.cl

sometimes

www.google.es

I am used to just use the web adress bar in google chrome to search. It then takes me to the local google domain (sometimes that is OK).But I wondered if there was not on addon to switch then with 1-click to another google domain, so that my search results change with 1 click from google.nl to google.cl for example..

How is that - one click and your on google.nl, or one click and your on google.cl

I am really curious as why you would even need to switch? Why can you not just use the one that comes up from your network area that google auto determines when you go to google.com

What are you searching for that .nl or .es makes a difference?

if you like to use the search bar, pretty sure you could just create a custom one for those specific google site - an addon like this should work for firefox https://addons.mozil...-to-search-bar/

I do believe you can do the same sort of thing in IE and opera, etc.

Also I believe you can add a keyword for search sites, so for examle using nl in your search would search google.nl and es would search google.es all from the search bar.

You can normally find any site to add to your search bar here on mycroft.mozdev -- so here is google.nl for example

http://mycroft.mozde...?name=google.nl

example -- so using the above addon I added google.nl as one of my search engines. Now I can use the dropdown and search them or right in the address bar I can use the keyword

post-14624-0-43199900-1354467436.png

So now in the address bar I can just use nl searchterms(s)

post-14624-0-45439200-1354467459.png

And there you go my search using google.nl -- this can be setup for any site, not just google sites. But this is how I would make it very simple to search all the different googles - even though I am unclear on the reason for such a thing

post-14624-0-14181800-1354467516.png