Nexus 7 vs iPad mini Gaming Performance

The direct comparison shows -if you overlook the skill level of game play in each, how each tablet renders graphics and how the artwork looks on each. You also get to check out the formatting of each to see how the layout differs between platforms. If you?re looking to pick either the iPad mini or the Nexus 7 and are into gaming you?ll need to check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GVpmXxWonA

http://mobilegeeks.c...formance-video/

I agree with Evo as far as it comes down to budget and both games "performance" looked the same. I seen NO lag or stutters with either tablet. The only noticeable difference was IMO the Mini did display better graphics, especially with lighting and shadows.

I agree with Evo as far as it comes down to budget and both games "performance" looked the same. I seen NO lag or stutters with either tablet. The only noticeable difference was IMO the Mini did display better graphics, especially with lighting and shadows.

Exactly! The Mini does have slight better graphics, but not anything to really outshine the Nexus at all. Both are good devices none the less.

To be honest i could barley tell the difference between the two, i think the sky had slightly more color in need for speed on the ipad mini and one of the 3d games looked to be slightly smoother. That be said i don't think that makes it worth the insane price difference.

At the end of the day i think both eco systems have quality games now, i know i personally have more games on my Android tablet than i've managed to finish.

For me personally i would go for the Android tablet as that's my personal preference, i like that i can tinker with it. IPads feel too "basic" to me, however at the end of the day either would be fine for gaming, both platforms have all the major mobile games out today, your just paying a lot more for one of them.