Woman hides illegal drug in body, dies

HARRISBURG, PA ? Harrisburg police said they know how a 25-year-old city woman died in the back seat of a car.

Mikkia Dudley-Jackson died Monday when she tried to hide an illegal drug wrapped in a condom, police said.

She went to New York City with Anthony Parker, of North Third Street, and a 15-year-old girl to buy PCP, or angel dust, police said.

Investigators said she put the drug inside her body to avoid police detection and the drug inadvertently leaked into her system.

Parker is facing charges of involuntary manslaughter, possession with intent to deliver PCP, possession of drug paraphernalia, endangering the welfare of a child, and tampering with evidence.

source

*in her body*

/me chuckles immaturely

On a serious note, does it mean swallowed or, well you know the other option?

I've heard of people trying both for hiding stuff and wonder which one. Swallowing would provide most chance of the condom bursting i guess.

*in her body*

/me chuckles immaturely

On a serious note, does it mean swallowed or, well you know the other option?

I've heard of people trying both for hiding stuff and wonder which one. Swallowing would provide most chance of the condom bursting i guess.

In her other option -- vagina.

Know it, fear it.

In her other option -- vagina.

Know it, fear it.

I find it surprising that this managed to kill her.

I guess she just died from an overdose since getting the drug in there means it would get into the blood stream?