Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Family

6 posts in this topic

Posted

[b][i]Preliminary Injunction Sought in School RFID Tracking Badge Case[/i][/b]

[img]http://static.infowars.com/2012/11/i/general/Hernandez_RFID-ID-john_jay_letter.jpg[/img]
[size=2]Letter from John Jay High School withdrawing Andrea Hernandez for not submitting to the RFID tracking ID badges.[/size]

A Texas school district has come under legal fire after a student was expelled for failure to comply with the

Posted

I'm calling BS on the Religion bit, and I'm a Christian too, tracking kids while in School is not a problem, I'd say Ms. Hernandez has been doing something she shouldn't be and doesn't want to get caught, she just managed to be lucky to try and use two different excuses, Religion, and rights, yet the courts have many times now decided that the "rights" of children while at school should and can be "violated" for the betterment and general conduct of the schools. She's not forced to wear it home, so there's no privacy violation, unfortunately I see some judge granting it to look good and not for any valid legal reason.

Posted

But what is wrong with knowing that a high school student is currently located on floor two, left bathroom, stall #2 from the door?

Posted

I guess it is one way of trying to keep schools a safe place, but imo, that is not the right step, seeing as they already have cctv
but then not knowing the full story, my statement could just be taken as that, one man's opinion.

Posted

I was with her fully right up until this bit...

[quote]

Posted

This is beyond ridiculous. How is wearing a tag only while at school that can be used to track your location AT SCHOOL ONLY a violation of privacy? I wonder if this kid or her parents carry cell phones. If so, then they're all a bunch of hypocrites, since a cell signal can be used to find you ANYWHERE unlike these stupid RFID tags.

I had a friend try to tell me the other day that same bit about the mark of beast and RFID tags. I could see the connection between the implantable ones and this so called mark...but these are just clip on badges....I don't see the connection.