• 5,163 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 18:33

I LOVE the Mass Effect series.

#17 NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo

Neowinian

• 403 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 18:48

Controller support for the PC version. Not excuses for wasting our time.

Also bring back the texture quality from Mass Effect 1, ME3 on PC looked worse than the first for character models, very blurry and low resolution.

#18 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,666 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 23 November 2012 - 19:00

Definitely sequel. As for multiple endings.

We all know these games all only have one "official"ending as far as sequels go. It's been done before and it'll happen again. The reapers are destroyed, the rest are "alternate" endings

#19 zeta_immersion

zeta_immersion

Neowinian Senior

• 3,207 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 19:42

I'd like to see a game that explores Prothean history in more detail, but playing in the actual Prothean war knowing that you're doomed to fail would be a bit of a downer in my opinion.

I am not sure if the protheans were doomed ... It could be that some actually survived just like the Leviathans ... Javic could be just 1 of many ... say no more than 10 000 - galaxy is a huge place even for the mighty Reapers ... never the less I do agree with you I would love a prequel althoug I would similarly give my 60-100$ to a sequel set in the near future after sheppard dies and he has blue kids (or if need be some other 3 fingered creation) ....

Plenty of stuff in this game to create a true masterpiece bigger than Halo .... Imagine salarians licking their eye or was it eating flies ... jellyfish ... the amount of ideas these guys could exploint is almost endless even with the fucup of EA and ME3 - I do blame EA and not Bioware for ME3 ...

#20 nekrosoft13

nekrosoft13

NeKroSoft inc.

• 11,707 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 20:43

release it on steam!!

screw origin

#21 +Majesticmerc

Majesticmerc

Resident Idealist

• 6,129 posts
  • Phone: HTC One X

Posted 26 November 2012 - 21:18

A few ideas (spoiler free):

PREQUEL with Javik as the main character, following the events leading up to his "incarceration".

SEQUEL set about a year after ME3.
Spoiler

IN-BETWEEN-QUEL set during Shepherd's downtime during ME2. Following Garrus, Tali, Liara, etc while they move on and how they end up where they are.

#22 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,948 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 22:56

Definitely sequel. As for multiple endings.

We all know these games all only have one "official"ending as far as sequels go. It's been done before and it'll happen again. The reapers are destroyed, the rest are "alternate" endings

I didn't get that impression, especially not with extended cut. They push Synthesis as being the best ending and destroy as being the worse

#23 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 23:08

They should release Mass Effect 3. Make the last one a dream, and have him waking up and then the real game starts.

#24 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• 21,666 posts
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:16

I didn't get that impression, especially not with extended cut. They push Synthesis as being the best ending and destroy as being the worse

They seemed to be pushed pretty equally to me, but synthesis definitely had the evil and egotistical feeling hence why that's not going to be the official one.

I also suspect that most people would have saved the quarians over the geth and such the choice of killings all synths are kind of ... Not as big as it should be. There's Edi, but then you're back to the ego thing. As for the alle Quarian/?geth thing, it's probably the part I'm least satisfied ith, as they never make it clear only one of them can survive untill after you make the choice. And the whole fight till extinction mentality on both sides don't make sense either.

#25 hjf288

hjf288

Korean Crazy Man!

• 2,422 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:24

Hawkman: Spoiler
Spoiler

#26 xbamaris

xbamaris

Neowinian

• 434 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:30