idk... I think I'll go with apple

I'm sure if Samsung allowed their all-in-one to be any "cooler" looking, they would have Lucy Koh sticking it up their ass :p

But really, are the iMacs really THAT thin now? I haven't gone to look at them in awhile but from the picture, the entire computer looks thinner than a regular monitor...?

Seen from that angle...yes. The edges are really thin and get thicker towards the middle, bubble shaped I think they call it

Yeah the back of the Mac is much larger then the angle of the picture would lead you to believe.

Though, indeed, Apple design is more appealing than most of the plastic crap that's being churned out by BenQ, Philips, many Samsungs and even some Dells lately.

Personally I'd go for conservative, "moron professional" design, but even that's hard to find unless it's NEC or something.

I'm sure if Samsung allowed their all-in-one to be any "cooler" looking, they would have Lucy Koh sticking it up their ass :p

But really, are the iMacs really THAT thin now? I haven't gone to look at them in awhile but from the picture, the entire computer looks thinner than a regular monitor...?

See back view of iMac: http://cdn.pocket-lint.com/images/J6wk/apple-imac-2012-preview-pictures-10.jpg?20121024-200151