I have a few questions;
- if I used one, I'd go for one that doesn't keep logs. Does this mean my traffic is hidden from everyone? Even my ISP.
- Secondly, If so, does that mean that if I torrent over it, my ISP wont be able to throttle my connection at peak times like it does just now?
- Will using a VPN slow down my connection (max 8mbit download) at all?
- I have a 1gbit VPS (3 users per server) that I use to host test websites and as a seedbox for torrenting. Could I set up VPN software on it?
- Would a paid option be better than setting up my own on my server?
- Can anyone recommend software to install?
- Any personal experiences with this method?
- Does anyone have any recommendations?