About to get a N9

So, I am thinking of getting a N9 in a couple of days or so and I was just wondering, what is the performance like with the 1.3 update

And what about the apps? I mean a couple of good games and some others will do just fine.

Thats precisely the reason why

And the fact that I like the white one too mcuh

Let me rephrase.

Meego is dead. new app development is dead, except for a few odd devs.

If you like the n9, why not check the new lumia 820 and 920 on that color? or perhaps HTC's offerings?

Expensive, they are. More than what I can get an N9 for

You know HD-DVD is dead but there are couple of movies exclusively on HD-DVD. It is because it is something that is hard to find. It is precious. I like having things others dont have, too.

This is different, my beef is why buy a smartphone with a dead ecosystem.

Muhammad, what about android offerings?

There are enough apps for most people on Meego, as long as you don't need region-specific stuff.

Meego is still a brilliant OS. It's fast, has one of the best interfaces there are on any mobile device, by far the best multitasking, ... If you can find them cheap they're worth it imo.

Don't hate me for this, but I am gonna exchange Arc S, running CM 10 for it :shiftyninja:

Hate level on teh rise... now were's that ignore option :p

There are enough apps for most people on Meego, as long as you don't need region-specific stuff.

Meego is still a brilliant OS. It's fast, has one of the best interfaces there are on any mobile device, by far the best multitasking, ... If you can find them cheap they're worth it imo.

Yeah, the reviews say it's the most fluid os... BUT it's still DEAD.

Well I guess to each is own... why not SELL your phone and buy 920 :p?

• 2 weeks later...

you got your N9 now? i had one this year and tbh, after a while of excitement i realized that this device is completely not competitive. not regarding the performance (bad performance, really bad...) and not in its ecosystem. it looks nice, but after a while using it it looses a lot of its appeal. i sold it again for a good price. probably to someone who imagines this device to be more than it really is (like I did).