FREE Steam Games: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Portal, Oddworld, MORE!

EDIT: Bemis aka SkyyPunk just said he can throw in some of his extras also, so MORE PRIZES!

EDIT2: LOC has just thrown in The Ship, Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII

Prizes: One winner Half-Life 1, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One

Two winners - Portal

One winner - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

One winner - The Ship

One winner - Cthulhu Saves the World

One winner - Breath of Death VII

Ok so I have this item in my Steam Gifts, and it's just been sitting there. I will give it away to one lucky member today at 6:00PM EST using http://www.random.org to generate a number

Rules:

1: You must have over 50 posts at the time of the drawing at 6:00PM EST on this site to be eligible.

2: You must not already own the game because it won't activate for you anyway if you do.

3: You are only allowed one entry, I will triple check to make sure you didn't post twice, if you did your post will be ignored or removed and only your first post will apply.

4: One win per person limit

5: Rules are subject to change if I find any sneakiness going on.

To Enter: Just post in the thread and if you want, mention your preference on what you would be in for.

Count me in! Never played it before, but have been very interested in it for a very long while. (Y)

Awesome gesture ... I already have all but the Strangers Wrath, but good luck to all who enter.

One winner - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

One winner - The Ship

One winner - Cthulhu Saves the World

One winner - Breath of Death VII

Ooo