Dumbest idea ever

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Gerowen

Gerowen

Neowinian Senior

• 3,589 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:28

I seem to remember something like that here in Kentucky. It's been a while, but I seem to remember it being illegal to drive after a certain time at night. Not sure if that was with my license or just my learner's permit, but rules like this are nothing too uncommon. It's because a lot of kids get their license and have a taste of freedom and want to show off and get hurt, or hurt other people. My sister-in-law totally destroyed her first car, a Camaro that I loved the few times I drove it, because she tried doing 80 around a curve on a hill and she ended up sailing it through the air and sliding into a ditch for about a hundred feet.

#17 Oni Ray

Oni Ray

Neowinian

• 16 posts
  • Phone: LG Optimus One P500 (CM10 - JB 4.1.1)

Posted 17 January 2013 - 14:20

well that explains alot then :s as most Indian drivers here in NZ are atrocious drivers :omg:

Don't worry. You're not racist for saying that. That's just the truth. :p And let nobody tell you otherwise ;)

The thing is, the way traffic is, in here, you'll get lynched (or driven over) if you don't go with the flow. No really! Somebody will actually bump you from behind intentionally if you stop at a traffic light with the road relatively traffic free! :o So you look both ways, say a little prayer and proceed to jump the red light 'cuz that's the 'normal' here believe it or not :(

There's also a sarcastic saying, that "In the US, they drive on the right, in the UK they drive on the left, but here in India, we drive on both sides". And that is actually true :hehe: You wouldn't beleive the madness till you actually stood in the middle of it all LOL! :laugh:

Having said that though, our women are much better, more responsible and defensive drivers than us. Stay away from Indian men driving on the roads. Seriously! :laugh: