Annoying iPhone Problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JasonC

JasonC

Neowinian Senior

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:00

Hi all.

I have a few annoying problems with my iPhone 5, which I noticed also with the 3G and the 4 that I had previously.
  • My phone randomly going off letting me know I have a text message, and I don't, It just plays the text tone & vibrates to tell me I have a text when I don't.
  • Sometimes I don't recieve a message from someone upto 2 hours later that I should, generally its between 5-20 mins later than I should recieve it, but I dont. If I text that person when I know I have a text coming from them, I'll recieve it just after I have text them.
  • I can have 2 or 3 bars of signal and I still wont be able to send a message or make a call, normally thats inside, in my bedroom.
  • When the iPhone 5 is plugged in, generally I have more problems sending a message than when its not.
Are there any fixes for these issues?
They are so annoying.

Jason

#2 +jamesyfx

jamesyfx

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:04

The iPhone 5 is that new I would simply take it back to Apple for an exchange. You won't have to worry about your apps and contacts as those all get synced back through iTunes.

#3 OP JasonC

JasonC

Neowinian Senior

Posted 24 November 2012 - 14:38

Ive dropped it and the bottom corner has a slight scuff on it, with that matter?
And I got it from O2, can I still take it to apple?

#4 Co_Co

Co_Co

g status

Posted 24 November 2012 - 16:46

Try setting the notifications to not notify twice.

I cant believe your other problems are iphone related. Change your carrier

#5 majortom1981

majortom1981

The crazy one

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 24 November 2012 - 16:56

Hi all.

I have a few annoying problems with my iPhone 5, which I noticed also with the 3G and the 4 that I had previously.

• My phone randomly going off letting me know I have a text message, and I don't, It just plays the text tone & vibrates to tell me I have a text when I don't.
  • Sometimes I don't recieve a message from someone upto 2 hours later that I should, generally its between 5-20 mins later than I should recieve it, but I dont. If I text that person when I know I have a text coming from them, I'll recieve it just after I have text them.
  • I can have 2 or 3 bars of signal and I still wont be able to send a message or make a call, normally thats inside, in my bedroom.
  • When the iPhone 5 is plugged in, generally I have more problems sending a message than when its not.
Are there any fixes for these issues?
They are so annoying.

Jason

I had a lot of problems like that with my iphone 4s with ios 6. specially with signal problems. The phone liked to send everything over cel ldata and not wifi. even if I had no cell signal and perfect wifi. I got a windows phone 8 phone and its much better and has none of the problems I had with my iphone 4s.

It got to the point of the phone resetting itself after I visited every other website.