Not getting notified

they're always breaking Neowin....it even took 5 minutes for this dang post to load. They need more servers...

As mentioned in the "Notification Tweak" thread:

I'm not having issues getting notifications. I am however experiencing an oddity. I've cleared cache on 3 different computers yet I still see 2 envelopes if I have a notification waiting. It looks perfectly normal until I get a notification, then it shows 2 open envelopes.

Kamaran... they forgot the feed the server hampsters again!

Yeah it's definitely doing the stupidly long loading/posting thing again. It's fine at the moment, but at the time of my post above, it took me nearly 5 minutes to load into the page and post.

Edit: Whereas this post took less than a second.

Yeah it's definitely doing the stupidly long loading/posting thing again. It's fine at the moment, but at the time of my post above, it took me nearly 5 minutes to load into the page and post.

Edit: Whereas this post took less than a second.

Exact same time it took to load the post before but now it's loading fine. Probably because there's less people viewing the post.

Exact same time it took to load the post before but now it's loading fine. Probably because there's less people viewing the post.

It wasn't just this thread that was taking forever to load though. That being said, the entire site seems to be ridiculously fast for me right now.

Posting occasionally take a while, but generally its been ok for the last few days

I do get the odd time where posting never completes, yet when I view new posts on a new tab, it actually has completed and my post is live, but I'm still waiting for it to say it has posted on my original tab

Someone please quote me on something :shiftyninja:

Quoted