Giving away a free download code for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hi!

I just bought my 3rd XBox 360 (cross fingers for this one to last) and it came with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim which i already have.

So i'm giving away the download code for free. This is a download code not a boxed copy of the game. This is the english version of the game.

This a Canadian download code. I don't know if it's gonna work for USA, European or Autralian Xbox 360 consoles. I'm fairly sure it wont work outside of North America.

The contest will end Sunday, 6PM Quebec City time (EST). I will determine the winner using a random number generated with http://www.random.org/. The post number matching the number generated will be the lucky winner. The download code will be sent by PM. At this point the topic will be closed and i will not be responible for anything bad that could happen resulting in your inability to download or play the game.

Rules :

1. You must not own the game (no PC version, PS3 version, ...).

2. You must own a XBox 360 already.

3. You must be able to download the game (have XBox Live and a good enough internet connection).

4. One entry per user. If you post twice you will be disqualified.

5. You must have 100 posts by the end of the contest.

6. The contest is open to Canadian only since i don't know if the download code will work outside of Canada.

7. The download code is provided as is. If it's not working it's your lost. I will not take any responsibility in the event of the download code not working.

8. Any rules are subject to change. Specially rule number 6 if it appears the download code works outside of Canada.

To enter just post in the thread. I will not lose time verifying rules 1 to 3 so please be honest. Neowinians outside of Canada please do not enter unless you are 100% sure the download code will work for your country.

Good luck.

I already own Skyrim, but thumbs-up for giving away a freebie :)

7. The download code is provided as is. If it's not working it's your lost. I will not take any responsibility in the event of the download code not working.

lol. Is someone going to try to sue you or something? :p

I already own Skyrim, but thumbs-up for giving away a freebie :)

lol. Is someone going to try to sue you or something? :p

You're laughing, but I'd always put such disclaimers.

The most ridiculous stuff can happen to you.

Why take the risk?

I'm not participating by the way, but awesome giveaway! (Y)

Glassed Silver:mac

You're laughing, but I'd always put such disclaimers.

The most ridiculous stuff can happen to you.

Why take the risk?

I highly doubt there would be any risk to posting a code online. I don't think there is anything legally binding about a forum post, which would render a disclaimer against responsibility pointless.

I highly doubt there would be any risk to posting a code online. I don't think there is anything legally binding about a forum post, which would render a disclaimer against responsibility pointless.

Better safe than sorry ;)

And the winner of this not so poular contest is ... Drum roll ... JaredFrost.

I'll send you the download code via PM soon.

The topic can be locked by any mod.