5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi!

I remember reading some time ago that we can now trade Steam games. Is it true or i dreamed? And if we can how do we achieve that? I really can't find anything in the menu about trading games ...

So anyway if we can now trade games i would be willing to trade Borderlands 2 for Torchlight 2. PM if interested.

Posted

this would be internesting to know, i do remember reading something about this, but i guess it only applies to USA People!

Posted

[quote name='LaP' timestamp='1353801974' post='595347312']
Hi!

I remember reading some time ago that we can now trade Steam games. Is it true or i dreamed? And if we can how do we achieve that? I really can't find anything in the menu about trading games ...

So anyway if we can now trade games i would be willing to trade Borderlands 2 for Torchlight 2. PM if interested.
[/quote]

I am fairly sure if you already activated the code or installed the game, you cannot trade it. I could be wrong though. And if so, I would be glad to trade you TL2 for Borderlands 2. Not because TL2 isn't amazing, but because I have been playing D3 more since the latest patch.

[i][b]Edit:[/b] Yeah, you can trade items and gifted games, but unless something has recently changed, you cannot trade games you already played.[/i]

Posted

[quote name='Yorak' timestamp='1353802976' post='595347346']
[i][b]Edit:[/b] Yeah, you can trade items and gifted games, but unless something has recently changed, you cannot trade games you already played.[/i]
[/quote]

:(

Out of curiosity what makes Diablo 3 better since last patch? I really was less than impressed when the game came out. Played it for couple of hours then un-installed it. Crafting and AH in a hack and slash game was a terrible idea imo.

Posted

[quote name='LaP' timestamp='1353803607' post='595347366']
:(

Out of curiosity what makes Diablo 3 better since last patch? I really was less than impressed when the game came out. Played it for couple of hours then un-installed it. Crafting and AH in a hack and slash game was a terrible idea imo.
[/quote]

Well, I'm not quite sure when you last played it. A good bit has changed. Many skills have been better balanced. There is now a Paragon Level System which is after you reach 60. You basically get stat increases and magic find/gold find 3% per level. There are also these keys that can be farmed to create an Infernal Machine which has a few mobs that are quite a bit stronger than in the regular gameplay, so there is a chance of dropping some good gear.

I honestly don't have a problem with the crafting and Auction House. I spend a lot of time working in the AH selling items and catching good deals. Give it another shot. :) I never thought I would come back to it as I got a bit bored with it, but I did. I will get bored again, but for now it is holding my attention.