Teen who had sex with cow forced to marry it

Yes, this is from July.

A Balinese teenager caught in the act of intercourse with a cow passed out on Friday when he was forced to marry the animal in a ceremony witnessed by hundreds of curious onlookers.

As the Jakarta Globe reported earlier in the day, Ngurah Alit, 18, an unemployed youth from the seaside village of Yeh Embang in Jembrana, was caught stark naked positioned behind the cow in a rice paddy field.

In his defense, Alit admitted to the act of bestiality but claimed the cow, which he believed was a young and beautiful woman, had wooed him with flattering compliments.

As part of a Pecaruan ritual, a ceremony to cleanse the village of the unholy act of a man mating with a cow, Alit was forced to ?marry? the animal.

Alit, however, according to Detik.com, passed out surrounded by locals and police, who were attempting to prevent a number of journalists from covering the spectacle.

It is unclear whether or not he got to say ?I do.?

Alit?s collapse prompted his mother to begin screaming hysterically, while other family members shouted at photographers not to take pictures.

?Poor kid. He?s actually a quiet kid,? one villager said.

As part of the ceremony, Alit?s victim and new bride was drowned in ocean.

Alit, on the other hand, was symbolically drowned and bathed on the beach.

?Only his clothes were thrown into the sea,? the villager said.

Village chief Ida Bagus Legawa declared that the village had been ?cleansed? from the ?defilement from the incident.?

source

video

WTF!? What a weird story in so many ways, after being "woo'd with compliments" then made him marry it then he passes out and they drown it? Say what you want about me and this comment - ****ing retarded people.

WTF!? What a weird story in so many ways, after being "woo'd with compliments" then made him marry it then he passes out and they drown it? Say what you want about me and this comment - ****ing retarded people.

sounds like a massive shroom or acid trip