The Cat Came Back ...

Cat lover Semen :huh: Kurbatov is feline fine after his lost pet puss made an astonishing 450 mile journey across Russia to return home.

Moggie Joseph took more than four months to walk home to Novosibirsk after he went missing during a family visit to Omsk.

"I thought I'd never see him again. Then one day he just turned up purring on my doorstep asking to be fed," said baffled Semen, 48.

"I still don't know how did it, but we travelled to Omsk by car and he obviously remembered the way somehow," he added.

source

How the hell did it find it's way home over 450 miles?! Sorry but I call BS.

yeh, I think you are right.....how does this even make logical sense? what the cat knows areas so large it can track back to its "homebase", lol yeh. nice story, but factually a no go.

Why would you take a cat on holiday? A dog maybe as they are loyal.

Cats are just going to explore, get spooked and then.... yep, get lost.

Better yet. Why would you even own an obnoxious, non loyal animal like that anyway? Cats aren't even pets. They're just moochers!!

Wow, that must have been one annoyed cat when he got home.

"What the hell, dude?! I turned my back for one second and you were off! Oh, and I see you went and threw all my things out!"

Better yet. Why would you even own an obnoxious, non loyal animal like that anyway? Cats aren't even pets. They're just moochers!!

:rofl: Lol, clearly you've never owned a Cat.

According to you, anything you own is a moocher if not dog. Your girl must be fairly ugly then....otherwise she's just a moocher. Send her my way then (Y)