Minimum Requirements To Finance New Camaro

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 #Michael

#Michael

Neowinian Senior

• 6,135 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 18:21

No worries, I make enough to rent a pent house in New York broski, My mother, grandmother, and my grandfather are all financial majors, so yes, I do get word for financial advisement. My mother herself tells me that she has no problem about it. Besides, I only have one woman in my life to worry about and I'm no where in need to impress her. :)

Just know that the base Camaro is $24k. I plan on doing my own modifications if (warranty-wise) necessary. I don't want a car unless it contains OnStar and the features the Camaro as because my pedaling is a trip and I need to pay attention to that (check the LT model) for the windshield holo.

Sorry but now something doesn't sound right. If you are rich enough to live in a pent house in NY then you should be able to walk into a Chevy dealership and pay cash for the camero. Why finance it at all? And for that matter why limit yourself to a low-end camero?

#47 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• 2,464 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 27 November 2012 - 18:26

Sorry but now something doesn't sound right. If you are rich enough to live in a pent house in NY then you should be able to walk into a Chevy dealership and pay cash for the camero. Why finance it at all? And for that matter why limit yourself to a low-end camero?

I never said I was rich. Besides, penthouses aren't even that expensive for rent.

Because I'm not the all-at-once type of person. Plus one day I'm going to have to mortgage and other bills. I'm still having arguments on whether I should get the LT. Heck, if I really could, I'd just go straightforward to the 2SS, but of course I'm too young to go that far.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!