Minimum Requirements To Finance New Camaro

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 #Michael

#Michael

Neowinian Senior

• 6,277 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 18:21

No worries, I make enough to rent a pent house in New York broski, My mother, grandmother, and my grandfather are all financial majors, so yes, I do get word for financial advisement. My mother herself tells me that she has no problem about it. Besides, I only have one woman in my life to worry about and I'm no where in need to impress her. :)

Just know that the base Camaro is $24k. I plan on doing my own modifications if (warranty-wise) necessary. I don't want a car unless it contains OnStar and the features the Camaro as because my pedaling is a trip and I need to pay attention to that (check the LT model) for the windshield holo.

Sorry but now something doesn't sound right. If you are rich enough to live in a pent house in NY then you should be able to walk into a Chevy dealership and pay cash for the camero. Why finance it at all? And for that matter why limit yourself to a low-end camero?

#47 OP Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• 2,679 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 27 November 2012 - 18:26

Sorry but now something doesn't sound right. If you are rich enough to live in a pent house in NY then you should be able to walk into a Chevy dealership and pay cash for the camero. Why finance it at all? And for that matter why limit yourself to a low-end camero?

I never said I was rich. Besides, penthouses aren't even that expensive for rent.

Because I'm not the all-at-once type of person. Plus one day I'm going to have to mortgage and other bills. I'm still having arguments on whether I should get the LT. Heck, if I really could, I'd just go straightforward to the 2SS, but of course I'm too young to go that far.