She Might Be In This Queue For A While...

Although the image is a little funny, I doubt she actually "waiting in line". She's probably waiting for someone and someone snapped the photo out of context.

Although the image is a little funny, I doubt she actually "waiting in line". She's probably waiting for someone and someone snapped the photo out of context.

Yeah, from the position of her feet on the floor, she is actually to the right of the mannequins. Perhaps looking for something and bending because something blocked her view.

WOW. Seriously. Do you guys have literally no sense of humour that you analyse an image just to point out obvious flaws. Anybody with at lease 1 eye can see that it's not how it looks at first glance, but your supposed to look past that and use your imagination. God knows what your childhoods must have been like.....

• Like 1

Yeah, from the position of her feet on the floor, she is actually to the right of the mannequins. Perhaps looking for something and bending because something blocked her view.

CLEARLY... she is looking to see how long the line is, and what's taking so long.

WOW. Seriously. Do you guys have literally no sense of humour that you analyse an image just to point out obvious flaws. Anybody with at lease 1 eye can see that it's not how it looks at first glance, but your supposed to look past that and use your imagination. God knows what your childhoods must have been like.....

You spelt least wrong, "at lease 1 eye" should be "at least 1 eye" There, I fixed it.