Mass Effect 3: Omega Release

Where you go with the Asari chick to take back the Omega nightclub? Cool.

I haven't even finished ME3 yet. lol. I really need to get to work on my pile o' shame.

Goddammit, what a cheese-piece! :laugh:

I kind of looked towards brutal street by street war that would cater to the Renegade side. Like - Shepard comes with "Western Aria's democracy" painted alongside of a smiley on each shell, and no one really gives a crap. After all, Omega isn't much more than a galactic ****hole, but this makes it look like a beacon of hope for the "oppressed proletariat".

Well, epic heroics will do once more, of course :D

• Like 1

Meh; who cares? When you know that it all ends in red or blue flash anyway and nothing of it matters in the grand story?

(yeah, still very bitter about the ending here; played ME1 4 times though, ME2 3 times and ME3 single time, after which I sold it all in disgust)

cool. female turians! Almost as cool as female krogan! So how long is this DLC? Cause this time it's $15 as opposed to $10 for the previous two for ME3. is it longer/better?

Meh; who cares? When you know that it all ends in red or blue flash anyway and nothing of it matters in the grand story?

(yeah, still very bitter about the ending here; played ME1 4 times though, ME2 3 times and ME3 single time, after which I sold it all in disgust)

You forgot the best ending- green :D

I finished Omega yesterday and its was quite enjoyable. Me3 gameplay is quite fun!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks qdave, I did actually buy it for full price couldn't help myself heh heh...it wasn't bad, at least Aria got to be a full on character. but it was a bit samey and the whole Cerberus thing has been now officially played. I would say it's longer than two hours, more like 3-4.

thanks qdave, I did actually buy it for full price couldn't help myself heh heh...it wasn't bad, at least Aria got to be a full on character. but it was a bit samey and the whole Cerberus thing has been now officially played. I would say it's longer than two hours, more like 3-4.

Glad you liked it! Did you play on hardest difficulty?