6 posts in this topic

Posted

Fed up with being the region's number one brothel hot spot, a Bavarian city council is discussing introducing a total ban on prostitution. The only problem: police say the city's many sex workers are too well-behaved to be forced out.

Amberg in Bavaria has the country's highest concentration of brothels, with 60 bordellos in a city of just 43,500 inhabitants, wrote the S

Posted

Good. Let them have sex and let them sell their bodies for sex if they want to. They aren't causing anyone harm.

Posted

[quote name='Calum' timestamp='1353963787' post='595350726']
They aren't causing anyone harm.
[/quote]

STDs? Better wrap it. :D

Posted

Well, Bavarian chicks can be quite hot, can't blame them. :p

Anyhow, I think driving them out with local bans is just stupid and makes the whole town look stupid along the way.
I'd certainly rather go see a city that's known for brothels and its culture and sightseeing and landscape and what have you over a city that goes into history as uptight.

I see how the clients are causing them problems, then again, I think once a city is that much into the business, yes, it will be driven underground, the wrong people will be criminalized and well, guess what, the same drunken people will still walk around.
And if it's not thanks to their visits of prostitutes it's due to something else.

People get drunk, it's a reality.
Here's an idea: door bells that activate by time?
So no ringing possible from say midnight to 5 in the morning.
Sounds like a business idea to me (Y)

[i]Glassed Silver:mac[/i]
1 person likes this

Posted

^ How about a sign:

[i]Your whore is next door.[/i] :p

Posted

[quote]The move comes after several residents complained of drunken customers ringing the wrong door bell late at night, houses losing value due to their proximity to the brothels, or even of being disturbed by loud noises coming through open windows in summer.[/quote]

How many complained? 2 or 3.
1 person likes this