Hitman: Absolution Deletes own Save Data.

I am very disappointed right now, I don't play many videos game at all except hitman being one of the very few that I do so I was extremely happy to be able to purchase and play this game until just now the game froze on me so I restarted the ps3 and my save data was gone :(

I than went online and saw other people talking about the samething happening to them in other forums,has this happen to any neowins?

I must have dedicated at lease a good 4 hours into hitman that Im not too excited about repeating. VERY DISAPPOINTED! Thinking about putting it on ebay in a week if there is no report on any patches being released for this fix.

According to an Eidos representative "the team is working around the clock on a fix for this - it's a top priority for us". There's no way of knowing how long it might take for them to release a fix, of course.

Some posters theorise that the problem may be caused by communicating with an Eidos server, so it's possible that disconnecting your console from the internet could reduce the likelihood of this occurring. Another option is to back up the save to a flash drive after every few missions or whatever, but of course that's not a very convenient option.

Thanks for that official link, it sucks having to wait to play this game,and having to continuiously have to save onto a usb flash drive is indeed a huge inconvenience.