After 19 years, Belgian finds out his wife was a man

The simplest way to look at it is to accept the gender that the person in question associates with. And yes, that means that a genetic man that associates with the female gender should use the female restroom, regardless of whether they have had gender reassignment surgery; they aren't sex offenders or perverts and it's a poor reflection on modern society that separate restrooms are considered necessary.

This.

Make all restrooms unisex, the real "problem" cannot be toggled either way: keeping affection separate.

I mean, where do homosexuals go? Or bisexuals?

There ya go.

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 2

i have nothing against transgenders but i understand the point of the news... he has all the rights to feel betrayed (which is even worst by the fact that she was cheating him)

There are beautiful Tgirls out there like bailey and salina. sometimes its hard to tell difference. But 19 years without noticing is kind of weird.

I have a problem with transgender passing themselves off as the opposite sex. Get all the surgery and hormones you want, if you were born a man that's what you are. Don't lie to others about it just cause you chop your sausage off and dig a hole and grow some moobs.

If however that is your pursuit of happiness, just be honest with it. I would not choose to marry such but others might. I have no problem with that.

There are beautiful Tgirls out there like bailey and salina. sometimes its hard to tell difference. But 19 years without noticing is kind of weird.

Yes there are some such men. Still men though.

See, that kind of proves to me that "she" had transitioned really well. I'm gonna go ahead and agree with this:

He clearly fell in love with her, as a woman. He never saw her in her past so it's largely unimportant, and I assume the only reason he's actually using this as an excuse now is due to her suspected infidelity

• Like 2

Yes there are some such men. Still men though.

The only difference between them and a women is " Tgirls cant give birth ", thats it. They think like girls, act like girls, have almost same body ( even the pee pee hole ).

This is why im holding off on letting my GF know in my past lifes, i was actually a girl ... :rofl: :shiftyninja:

You 100% were a girl.. but for a very short period of time! During development as a fetus, every human is actually first born as a girl, then for guys, the manly traits and organs are later formed during the development stage.

From the time an egg is fertilized, it is either XY (male) or XX (female). The sex is already determined.

What is true is that for the initial stages of embryonic development, there are no physical differences between males and females. At a certain point males and females begin to develop differently - that is called sexual dimorphism. This is the reason that male mammals have nipples - because nipples begin to develop on the fetus before sexual dimorphism begins.

There is no reason to say that this means all embryos are female before they turn male. You could just as easily say that all embryos are male until they turn female. But genetically, all embryos are either one or the other right from the beginning.

• Like 2

And hey, some natural females can't give birth either, simrat.

I was talking about majority. Exceptions are everywhere. But doesn't makes my point wrong. :)

Get all the surgery and hormones you want, if you were born a man that's what you are. Don't lie to others about it just cause you chop your sausage off and dig a hole and grow some moobs.

Shocking. :no:

• Like 1

Threads like these make me with we had a real ignore system on this board

I believe you mean Sarina Valentina(NSFW if googling) I'm fortunate enough to be able to say she is one of the friends I referred to earlier

• Like 1

LMAO, that's all I've got to contribute to this topic :rofl:

what your avatar says "DIE", so "DIE TRANSSEXUALS" is what you have to contribute, tisk tisk. This is no good :laugh:

The only difference between them and a women is " Tgirls cant give birth ", thats it. They think like girls, act like girls, have almost same body ( even the pee pee hole ).

Uh no. Most haven't had any surgery and still sport a ****. And for those who have as you say complete sex change are still men in my book.

Uh no. Most haven't had any surgery and still sport a ****. And for those who have as you say complete sex change are still men in my book.

or an expertsexchange

Isn't that normal in any marriage? <--Honestly not joking here. Couples lie to each other all the time. I've watched friends and family come to me and tell me things their other half haven't known in the entirety of the marriage. I always feel everyone should be honest, but being real, that just doesn't happen.

It's not just in a marriage. People lie. They lie to their friends and their work colleagues and to anyone else they need to, including themselves.

• Like 2

After 19 years she didn't have the balls to tell him?

Or maybe... just maybe, it isn't about having the balls. (pun not intended, funny nevertheless :D)

Glassed Silver:mac

or an expertsexchange

Well I've not seen or heard of a convincing sex change. Sabrina mentioned earlier is just a boy with fake boobs, girl like face and voice....a very annoying voice. Still sports the man meat...while saying he's a girl. lol

Also, looking at his face I can tell he's a dude, and his body does look feminine from the front but side and back view give it a way. The butt is almost passing if it weren't for the hips. Some eye candy but all dude.

Well I've not seen or heard of a convincing sex change. Sabrina mentioned earlier is just a boy with fake boobs, girl like face and voice....a very annoying voice. Still sports the man meat...while saying he's a girl. lol

It depends entirely on the individual. Many cases of gender dysphoria are diagnosed before the onset of puberty, in which case the use of female hormones can prevent the development of male physical characteristics (deep voice, Adam's apple, skin thickening) and facilitate female characteristics (thinner skin, wider hips, natural breasts). It's all dependent on the inherent genetic characteristics of the individual, as some men look quite feminine anyway - this is particularly true of Asians.

It doesn't matter if 90% of transgender individuals aren't at all convincing - and I'm not suggesting that percentage is accurate for a second - if he married one of the 10% who are virtually indistinguishable from genetic women. You've also got to consider that many women have a boyish, masculine appearance anyway.

At the end of the day beauty is subjective; afterall, there are many who consider Paris Hilton and Dita Von Tease to be attractive! :pinch:

• Like 2