After 19 years, Belgian finds out his wife was a man

It depends entirely on the individual. Many cases of gender dysphoria are diagnosed before the onset of puberty, in which case the use of female hormones can prevent the development of male physical characteristics (deep voice, Adam's apple, skin thickening) and facilitate female characteristics (thinner skin, wider hips, natural breasts). It's all dependent on the inherent genetic characteristics of the individual, as some men look quite feminine anyway - this is particularly true of Asians.

It doesn't matter if 90% of transgender individuals aren't at all convincing - and I'm not suggesting that percentage is accurate for a second - if he married one of the 10% who are virtually indistinguishable from genetic women. You've also got to consider that many women have a boyish, masculine appearance anyway.

At the end of the day beauty is subjective; afterall, there are many who consider Paris Hilton and Dita Von Tease to be attractive! :pinch:

Von Teese is amazing, I was on board until you said that :o

Von Teese is amazing, I was on board until you said that :o

That was exactly my point, though. I don't find her at all attractive but lots of people do and she obviously has a huge following. To be honest most supermodels don't appeal to me either, as I don't like ultra-thin women. Beauty is subjective.

• Like 1

Don't advertise yourself as what your not, if you are a girl, and was born as one, you are a girl. If you are a boy and was born as one you are a boy. If you are a boy and were born as a girl, you are a tgirl. If you are a girl and were born a boy, you are a tboy. If you were born sex/genderless, you are genderless til you decide what you want to be if you even want to declare it. I don't care how much you feel what you are is what you are, but technically it's not true.

The important thing here is, if you are a boy tell people you are a boy. If you are a girl, tell people you are a girl. If you are a tgirl, tell people you are a tgirl. If you are a tboy, tell people you are a tboy. If you are so afraid and need to hide it, you are only doing yourself an injustice.

Don't lie, why would you want to build something as important as a relationship based on a lie? It doesn't matter if someone falls in love with you for your personality or for your body, lying will give people cause to hate you for lying more than what you lied about. The bigger the lie, the more they will hate you for lying more than hating you for what you lied about.

On that note, if a guy hits on me, I tell them I'm sorry I don't swing that way. If a tgirl hits on me and doesn't let me know, I would most likely try to hook up with her because I would under the assumption she is a girl. Your belief you're a girl doesn't outweigh my belief that I date girls(not tgirls).

TL:DR

On my to date list is: Girls

Not on my dating list: tgirls, tboys, boys, genderless, animals, aliens, etc.

The assumption is that because you feel like it you are, but you aren't. Your interpretation of yourself will differ from what you are unless you interpret yourself exactly as you are.

I do not care what justification you have, go with the proper term, and advertise that!

That was exactly my point, though. I don't find her at all attractive but lots of people do and she obviously has a huge following. To be honest most supermodels don't appeal to me either, as I don't like ultra-thin women. Beauty is subjective.

You're not alone. Seeing a woman's ribs poking out isn't sexy, it's unnatural and offputting.