[US] Nexus 4 Back in Stock (12:00PM PST)!

Prolly shouldn't advertise since i'm gonna try getting one this time but she's back in stock again later today!

Hopefully we'll have em soon to play with!

home-n4.png

Nexus 4 will be available for purchase later today!

Order yours from Google Play starting today, November 27 at 12:00 noon PST (U.S. only).

Thanks for your interest in Nexus 4. With a stunning 4.7? HD display, amazing Photo Sphere camera, and the latest version of Google Now ? Nexus 4 puts the best of Google in the palm of your hand.

Learn more about Nexus 4

play_logo_email.png

You received this one-time message because you asked to be notified about Nexus 4 availability on Google Play. Please disregard this message if you've already placed an order. Mobile data use requires a separate wireless plan, data charges apply.

? Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Great news for those that want them. I have quite a few people that have been asking me if they should get this over the Galaxy S3, but with this past weekends sales on the Galaxy S3 (some places had them for $0.96 ) they went with the S3.

7-8 weeks shipping time? Only reason I didn't jump on it when it went on sale was I'm still saving up money for it. Can someone confirm whether they charge the credit card right away or do they wait until they actually ship the phone?

Man, this is worse than the whole rMBP debacle I had to deal with during the summer.

They put a charge on the card for the funds but it's not actually processed till it ships. So if it doesn't ship till 2 weeks from today the funds will be released (they usually do after 3 days or something) then Google ships they charge it fully then. The hold is just to see if the funds are available on the card before reserving one for you.

I got mine to go thru at 3:30pm EST though for the 16GB. I'm in that 1-2 week window. Just saw that the 16GB is now saying 4-5 weeks before the order comes in and the 8GB is ~2 months! :o

Also I think it's just pre-ordering basically now as it show in stock and available at 9:00PM EST - 6hrs after I got mine. No trouble getting it either to get it in my cart and all that.

Can't wait though to have it in my hands, SGS2 needs a break now after a good 18months of hard work :D

Crazy

They put a charge on the card for the funds but it's not actually processed till it ships. So if it doesn't ship till 2 weeks from today the funds will be released (they usually do after 3 days or something) then Google ships they charge it fully then. The hold is just to see if the funds are available on the card before reserving one for you.

I got mine to go thru at 3:30pm EST though for the 16GB. I'm in that 1-2 week window but it's getting crazy! 2 Months?!?

Also I think it's just pre-ordering basically now as it show in stock and available at 9:00PM EST - 6hrs after I got mine. No trouble getting it either to get it in my cart and all that.

Can't wait though to have it in my hands, SGS2 needs a break now after a good 18months of hard work :D

Just placed the order. I'll be scouting Tmo stores to see if they get any in stock. But if the rMBP situation taught me anything, there won't be anything I can do except wait. On the bright side, it will probably ship a week sooner as they usually give themselves a buffer. i'll be real happy if this comes by the end of the year.

Just placed the order for a 8 gb model. I don't mind waiting for it.

What you guys think a good case would be for N4? Should I get a case though or just the bumper would be enough?

Just placed the order for a 8 gb model. I don't mind waiting for it.

What you guys think a good case would be for N4? Should I get a case though or just the bumper would be enough?

http://www.amazon.co...oductPromotions

Apparently a large number of people over at xda-developers have bought this one and has gotten good reviews. It is cheaper and better than the bumper since it covers the back too. Should protect against potential breakage of the glass back on the phone.

http://www.amazon.co...oductPromotions

Apparently a large number of people over at xda-developers have bought this one and has gotten good reviews. It is cheaper and better than the bumper since it covers the back too. Should protect against potential breakage of the glass back on the phone.

Thanks! just ordered one. Going to get the screen protector from https://www.bestskinsever.com

I happened to check the Play Store yesterday and saw that they were in stock. I didn't realize that I just happened to have good timing.

I was going try to figure out a way to get the phone while getting my holiday shopping done, but after seeing the 7-8 weeks it'll take to ship I decided to wait until January and see how things are then.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed with Google right now.